Arms

I remembered coming to LA a few times before. We had cousins who used to live here when we were younger so I remember coming to visit them but I don't remember it very well.

And of course everything is extremely different when you're in a limo with your idol.

"Most people who live around here know me, so you won't get harassed by fans.". Christina tells us, as Scott pulls up outside a large luxurious house. Ivy hugs the white walls of the house and round glass windows look out across the spacious garden.

"Wow." I whisper under my breath. I look over and see Taylor thinking the same.

"So you like it? Because this is your home for the next few days." Christina says and puts an arm around our shoulders, pulling us into a hug.

"You put your arms around me and I'm home!" I sing and Christina and Taylor burst out laughing.

Leaving Scott to bring the suitcases, Christina takes us on a tour of the house. She shows us: the living room with its soft sofas, the kitchen which smells of cake and happiness and a room occupied by a beautiful grand piano, a guitar, a microphone and everything else you'd need to record a song.

"Wow! can we play something?" Taylor exclaims and I stare in wonder at the piano.

"Wait, I didn't know you two played anything, what do you play?" Christina asks.

"We both play guitar, Tess also plays piano awesomely and I can sing and play flute. But not at the same time." Taylor tells her and I find myself sniggering at my twin's stupid jokes.

"One day this week we should totally do an acoustic recording of a few songs, do you agree?"

"YES!" we exclaim and jump up and down in excitement.

"Okay, you think of what songs you want to do. but for now I have to show you your room and I've already got something planned for today."

Eagerly, we follow Christina into our bedroom which has two white single beds, a purple sofa and a wall mounted tv.

"This is awesome I say and sit on the end of one of the beds.

"I know right." Christina nods and looks pretty proud of herself. I'm guessing this room was all her idea.

10 minutes later Taylor and I are unpacking our stuff but mainly just making Christina fangirl over our penguins: Perri and Taylor's called Daffodil Perri for some random reason and of course Christina has to show us her penguin pillow pet.

"So you said you has something planned for today, right?" Taylor questions while positioning Daffodil next to Perri and the pillow pet on the sofa.

"Yes!" Christina turns around and begins to look super excited, "I know it's really random but they opened a new zoo near here and I really want to go, plus they have penguins!"

"Yey, I love the zoo!" I tell her and Taylor nods alongside me.

"Great! come on, let's go get Scott."