Chapter 10 ~ It's raining somewhere else (finale)

><><Your POV><><

I greet Kim in the corridor. "Hey Kim." I say softly. "Hey (Y/N). You did amazing" He praised. We walked through the door and headed for the main exit out of school. As we approached said exit, it starts to rain heavily. Kim opens his bag and pulls out a crimson umbrella. He opens it and holds it above both of our heads.  We walk down the street, not talking but just enjoying each other's company. 

Yo listen to this now. It gets the mooood

"(Y-Y/N)..."Kim stuttered. "Yes? Is something wrong?" I turn to him. "W-well, since I first met you, my heart won't stop beating irregular patterns. You're very beautiful, kind and talented (Y/N)." Wait, is he saying what I think he is? I blush a bit and so does he. "I don't like Chloe at all. There is nothing she an do to make me love her. But you. You don't have to even try." He sighs, rubbing the back of his neck. "S-so, (Y/N)? W-will you be m-my girlfriend?"  I stood their in complete shock. How could he love someone like me? Although, he does give me that feeling in my chest, I am in love with this boy, aren't I. "Y-yes" I stutter while giving a soft smile. "C-can I k-kiss you?" He blushes more. "Y-yeah." I giggle. He leans in, closing his eyes. I close mine too. I feel his warm lips against mine. I feel so at peace.

I do belong

Yo guysss that's it! I've finished this story! I know it is realllly short but I wanted to be happy with it and not make it to extra. I really hope you enjoyed it and I hope you check out my other stuff! Potato~author out!

My other work:

- Below the surface| Bakudekutodo x F! Reader| BNHA