Adarsh Khanna

Hi

Recap: RagLak are married. The other 3 come and Yash informed about ACP Adarsh Khanna, who says he is a friend of Ragini's father. Yash trust him and Sanskaar too. Sanskaar has organised the meeting at the hospital.

Laksh was having a weird feeling he was uncomfortable hearing the name of Adarsh Khanna. They were all in the car Yash was driving them to the hospital.

Yash was looking through his mirror... Ragini?. Ragini wasn't listening to him she was just looking to Laksh... who was looking lost out of the window...

A family house big, but not too big. It was filled with a few humans like a father DP a mother AP... and a few kids... well those kids were all different ages.

One boy was 10 years old

One boy was 5 years old

One girl she was just 2 years old...

They were living happily together, but one day changed everything... the younger boy and the girl were taken away from their mother...

The 5 year old boy cried, "why Maa"

DP hold him tight, "Laksh you can't go back your mom and I are getting divorce."

Laksh shook his head, "Maa! I want to stay with Maa."

DP shouted at him, "No, you and Reema will stay with me! Adarsh will stay with her."

Laksh was crying bitterly. Maa doesn't love me? Am I that bad? Why she give us away? I hate her!

Reema was growing one day, she asked about their mother and DP answered her that one hidden fact.

Laksh looked at him, "what happened to Maa?"

DP didn't looked at them, "they had an accident, both, AP and Adarsh died!"

Laksh couldn't believe it, "nahi {No}! I hate you. I hate you! Why don't you die!"

Laksh considers himself as the reason for his father's death. He is cursing himself as this was his last proper conversation. After confessing the death of his Mother and Brother he never talked to him in a right way.

It was haunting Laksh. What if this Adarsh is my brother? Why do I feel so??

Ragini wipes his tears away. She side hugs him. Laksh smiles, he gave her a warm look unknown of the fact that he was crying.

Yash stopped the car, "great we reached!"

Jaya saw something, "Sanskaar wait!" They all stayed in the car.

Laksh looked at her, "what happen???" He was now holding Ragini in a protective way. Ragini was hiding her face in his chest. Holding him as tight as he was.

Jaya points on a few shapes, "look at those men. I have never seen them here before!"

They all looked at them!

Laksh frowns, "but are they here for us or someone else?"

Yash hits with his fist on door, "damn it! I will call ACP Khanna. His car hasn't arrived yet. Maybe I can alert him."

They all agreed.

Adarsh was sitting in his jeep, when he received the call. He asked them to meet him at his place.

Yash turns the car and they were heading to Adarsh Khanna's house.

Sanskaar was tensed, "what if those people came for Ragini?"