𝕥 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖

C H A P TE R  0.3
“green”

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"JUST STOP, I'M SAD..." I said wiping away my tears. "But happy at the same time that I get to see the movie with you guys. But I got annoyed at Kamie in the middle of the movie, she won't stop asking me things that she didn't understand." I said laughing and they laughed at me again.

"You okay now?" Soobin asked.

"Yes, thanks." I nodded.

"It wasn't that sad, I didn't even cry..." Kamie says, crossing her arms on her chest.

"Easy for you to say," I said playfully glaring at her and we both laughed. "Anyway I'm hungry, who's hungry?" I asked and they all raised their hands.

"Me, let's get some lunch! How about McDonald's?" Kamie asked.

"I'm thinking about... Getting some ramen." Soobin says and we girls shook our heads of disagree.

"Ramen is not like my mood right now, especially with the weather like this," Kamie said and I kind of agree with her.

"How about KFC?" Naomi says.

"Hmm, how about we do a rock paper and scissors, whoever wins that's it," I stated and they all agree.

The three did their rock paper and scissors and Naomi loses first, leaving the two of Soobin and Kamie. They smirked at each other.

"McDonald always wins," Kamie said, I snickered.

"Still Ramen," Soobin said.

When they have done their turns, Kamie won. Soobin pouts in defeat.

"To the McDonald's then!" Kamie said as she starts making her way. I chuckled.

"So, where are you guys going after lunch?" Soobin shyly asked me.

"Oh we're going shopping, you know for the upcoming prom?" You said.

"Oh yeah, the prom... Uh, can I ask you something?" Soobin asked again while scratching his nape.

"Sure, what is it?" I nodded.

"Did someone already asked you? You know... To be their prom date this Friday?" He asked.

"Uh... No, no one has." I said suddenly sadness took over me. "How about you? Have you asked someone?" I asked.

Please answer no.

"No, not yet actually... I kind of planning on asking someone this Monday." He says.

And please that should be me.

"Oh... uh, hopefully, she said yes and wish you good luck," I said smiling at him. "If I didn't get asked then I'll be still going. You know to have some fun with friends."

"I'm sure someone will ask you, I mean you're pretty... Kind... Smart." He said, looking down. Huh...

"I know I have the quality of a bag of trash but thanks," I said and he chuckles shaking his head.