In Which Sans has a Few More Secrets!

Just a little thingy I did.

Not really a headcanon of mine (except for the magic part, I totally think that'd be a really neat possibility,) just something I thought'd be interesting.

Really fluffy, Sans is more shy!

Tee hee.

________________________

Sans the skeleton was lazy. Very, very lazy. It was one of the first things any minor acquaintance of Sans would be most likely to know.

However, something Sans would more often than not (arguably) waste energy on would be convenient magic.

His gravitational magic being a good example, sometimes he would simply lift himself for small things, like getting on a chair or the couch, or getting on the counter for that egregiously tall sink they had for some reason. It was even more useful when it came to objects, but he could only do it with small items like the remote, and it took even more magic than if he were to do it to a soul.

Then there were his infamous shortcuts. He didn't really tell anyone about it, the skill was more or less unheard of, and the socially anxious skeleton didn't like questions. Sometimes, a little ping of magic might be heard if your ears were sharp enough, and Sans would suddenly be in the area.

Most notable places to notice said shortcut was Grillby's and around his and Papyrus's house.

However, there was another form of magic Sans liked to use, one he kept even more secret than his shortcuts. Sans really didn't inherit much from his mysterious father.

Definitely not his height, that went to Papyrus.

His personality? Kind... of...? He was stubborn, but lax around friends, and driven with his work.

His intellect was a definite yes, but beyond that, not much else did he have passed down to him.

And then there was his magic. Oh boy, did he have some magic. Most of his magical prowess was not-so-thanks-to his eventually mentally deteriorating father's curiosity going a bit too far and more than desperate attempts to execute his job, but some of his abilities were simply from his father alone.

For example, Sans could conjure up two (possibly more, he hadn't checked) magic-made hands. It helped him with multitasking, a skill he figured out in the lab, and with baking, a mini hobby that the lady behind the door liked to give tips on.

A random note, the hands he summoned had holes in the back of them. Just... a little fact. Not that big, like the size of a small golf ball.

They were there.

Point is, no one (except for Papyrus, who even then, didn't know much about them) had any clue Sans had such an ability.

(Not even the eventual seventh human. Or, should I say eighth?)

Until another monster did find out.

Sans was baking a little thing, he didn't think too much of it. He was bored, and it was nearly a little day he and Papyrus had since they were babybones, Happy Best Brothers Day.

Sans decided to make a slightly last-minute cake the lady behind the door slid him a recipe for.

Apparently it was a Surface thing, which made it all the more special, and they had good substitute, monster-friendly ingredients in the Underground. He was already using mild magic, having to levitate himself slightly to reach the countertop and bake comfortably.

Sans was humming some indiscernible tune, casually whipping his cream while he conjured some magic. His left eye light now a light blue that occasionally flickered to yellow, two translucent hands formed above him, quickly sliding the cake pan into the oven. The hands then went to pouring the batter into another pan, evening it out and stirring in any leftover flour clumps.