eight

I look to my left and see Anthony sleeping.

I open my legs. I didn't get to fucking cum before. I start fingering myself, imagining Anthony do it.

"Mmnh, Anthony. Fuck," I moan.

"Daddy..."

I pull my fingers out to lick them, but then bigger fingers replace them. "Wet for daddy, huh, babygirl?"

"I-I didn't get to cum earlier—"

"I know, princess and I'm sorry. But you suggested it. To make up for it, I'll reward you, alright?"

"How?"

He picked up his speed. "By making you cum multiple times. Possibly even squirt."

"No-no one—fuck daddy—can make me squirt."

"But I can. Just watch."

Anthony pulls me closer towards him so that he has easy access to my vagina.

He sucks my little nub while fingering me. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Daddy! Daddy!" He curls his fingers multiple times hitting my g-spot.

"Fuck, just like that!"

Next thing you know, I fucking squirt because of this bitch.

I am literally shaking and quivering.

"What did I say?" Anthony asks before licking me clean.

He moves up to my weak spot on my neck. "Hm, princess? What did I say I could make you do?"

He starts sucking my neck.

"Y-you said you could make me squirt." "And what did you do?" "Squirt."

Anthony gets up from my bed and puts his clothes on. "Where are you going?" "Home. I have to help my sister get ready for something. I should've been home an hour ago."

"Oh. See you tomorrow?" "Yeah. Maybe later," he winks before leaving.

I sigh. I can't stop. I'm actually sex crazed. I would stop... if it didn't feel so good when Anthony fucked me.

You see, if Anthony was my ex, Cole, I wouldn't be fucking like this everyday.

It's just the way his dick... his fingers... his tongue.

Fuck. I'm addicted to him.

We're literally fuck buddies. Nothing More.

Hoe🥰:girl I am literally so happy
Me:why
Hoe🥰:school was canceled
Me:why
Hoe🥰:idfk and idfc
Me:what about finals
Hoe🥰:u didn't check the website? It was
               rescheduled
Me:oh. Well I skipped school today so
Hoe🥰:to fuck anthony? 🙄
Me:no. at first I wanted to skip cuz I didn't feel
       like coming. but then Anthony happened
Hoe🥰:u dumb whore fucking date him
Me:no fuck buddies n that's it
Hoe🥰:idiot i hope u get pregnant
Me:lmfao nope
Hoe🥰:didn't I say no sex this week btw
Me:so did I. Look what happened

I called Anthony.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Anthony."

"Yes?"

"Best friend."

"Yes?"

"I need a cuddle buddy right now. Like someone to keep me warm and play with my hair and call me cute names."

"Awe. Okay. Wait for me, alright?"

"Kay."

I hung up and patiently wait for him downstairs. Once I hear the door knock, I zoom to open the door.

When I see Anthony, I jump on him.

He closes the door and takes me up to my room. We go under the covers and cuddle.

"You're so adorable," he admits, "And tiny," as he stroked my back. I look up at him and he kisses my forehead.

"Babycakes."

I chuckle as he runs his fingers through my hair. "Go to sleep, princess. We'll fuck when you wake up."

"I don't feel like being horny, Anthony."

"I'm not trying to make you—" "Shut up and help me go to sleep." "I thought that was what I was already doing."

"No."

"Oh. Okay then."
~~~~
When I woke up, it was one in the morning. I thank God for being able to keep me from having sex with him.

My throat hurts from screaming daddy all the time.

I go back to sleep.