3

Sasha POV*

It's been almost 3 days since I hung out with Shawn and he hasn't texted me yet. Maybe I'm just over reacting. But he said he would text me. Why do boys have to be so confusing.

"They're ready let's go." My sister says to me. I adjust my skirt and top in the mirror one more time and follow her downstairs. We were all going to lunch since my parents were only going to be home for a week before they leave again.

Talia and I get in the back of the G Wagon and we begin to drive to the grove restaurant.
Talia: did he ever text you
Sasha: no not yet rip
I turn my phone off and then it buzzes a minute later. Probably talia again.
Shawn: hey can I come get you today to hangout

I groan. Finally wants to hang and I'm doing family stuff that my parents definitely will not let me get out of.
Sasha: i can't today :( family stuff
He responds less than a minute later. It's a picture of him in the mirror at the gym posing like me in my recent. I giggle to myself.
Shawn: you sure you wanna miss out on this?
Sasha: you must think you're sooooo funny
Shawn: I'd like to think so

My dad looks back at me so I put my phone down. When we get to the restaurant we sit on the patio outside and order drinks. "Sasha, you're almost done with school. Would you like a graduation party?" My mom asks me.

"Yes m'am I would really like that. Thank you." I try to just be as respectful as I can to my parents I only have to ass kiss like one week a month and I get to be free so it's worth it.

"Talia how is your school coming. Is that tutor we got helping you." "Yea she- yes m'am, she's been very helpful. Thank you." Our parents go to talk to each other in Russian.

"Sasha!" Who else but Shawn would come running up to the table. Oh my god he's going to meet my weird ass parents. "Shawn what are you doing here?" "I came to shop I needed a few things." He takes off his sunglasses that were helping disguise him as he leans over the railing to the patio of the restaurant.

My parents are staring at us with confusion. Talia pinches my leg. "Shawn Mendes? You're with Shawn Mendes? Why did you not tell me that? That is key information Sasha." She whispers harshly in my ear.

"Who is this?" My mom asks in Russian. "It's the boy who sings the Stitches song mom." My moms face lights up when we realizes who it is. "The Stitches boy!" She cries in her thick Russian accent. Shawn laughs at her.

"She really likes that song of yours." I whisper to him. "No i love it. Hi it's nice to meet all of you I'm Shawn." He shakes their hands and my mom is fangirling it's so embarrassing. "I was wondering. May I borrow your daughter for a few hours." "Shawn I can't-" "yes!" My mother cuts me off.

"Sasha you can go with the Stitches boy. I like his song." Dumbfounded I get up and Shawn opens the gate for me and we walk away. Once we get away from the restaurant I talk.

"How did you get my parents to do that? They never let me leave family stuff." "Perks of being a celeb." He winks and put the sunglasses back on before someone else recognizes him.

"Let's get coffee." He turns into Urth's Cafe and gets in line. I order an iced almond milk latte. Shawn just gets it black. When I reach for my purse he swiftly pulls out a 20 and pays. "Keep the change."

The barista thanks us and we walk away. "You didn't have to do that. I have money." "I know." I really cannot figure this boy out.

"You need to stop following me you weirdo. You're obsessed with me." I joke with him when we get to his car. He opens my door for me. "So what if I am?" He walks around to the drivers side and leaves me blushing in the seat. He'd taken the doors off of it since it was really nice weather today.

"I like the doors like this. I never take mine off." "It's fun but not good for paparazzi." "Where are we going?" "I'm not sure I was about to ask you where we should go. Since we've been to my house already do you wanna go to yours." Boy wants to come to my house when there's no parents home.

"Yea let's go it's not far from here. Lemme just tell my mom."
Sasha: Shawn and I are going back to the house
Mom: show him my kitchen I designed it
Sasha: okay i will
What a weirdo.

"Your house is really nice." We go through the gates and he parks infront of the fountain. "Thanks." I start to walk up the stairs when he grabs my wrist sending chills through my body. "No house tour? You've gotta be kidding me." "You wanna see that?" "Yea this place is crazy. Tour. Go."

"This is the foyer." He walks with me through the first floor. "Sun room, dining room, kitchen that my mom designed." "Love it." "Family room, master bedroom, wine cellar, bathroom, and the pool is out back. Let's go upstairs."

"This is my room and my sisters and we have our own bathrooms. Office. Another bedroom. Another bathroom. Movie room. And then the balcony out there. Let's go in my room." "This is insane." His eyes are wide looking around the house.

"Let's take a picture in your mirror." Shawn pulls me over to the big wall mirror I have infront of my bed and pulls out his phone. "Come here." He stands next to me and wraps his arm around my waist and we pose. A couple pictures later and we're so close my heart is about to jump out of my chest.

From the screen I see him turn his head to look at me. "What are you looking at?" "I don't know. You look cute." My face heats up immediately and I know it's bright red.

"You're blushing!" "Am not." He slides his phone into his back pocket and wraps his other arm around my waist too. "You really think I look cute?" "Oh the cutest."

Before I can even think about what's happening we're both leaning in to each other. I snake my hands up to his neck as our lips make contact. They move together slowly for a good 10 seconds and then I pull away.

"Why'd you stop?" "Is this like your thing?" I remove myself from his grip. "What do you mean?" "You know, you meet the LA girl you use your fame to impress her you buy her coffee say some cute things and then bring them home to sleep with them?" "What? Sasha what are you even talking about?"

"I know how these people are around here. I know how it works." He steps forward toward me. "It's not like that. I actually like you. I'm sorry if I did something wrong." Fuck he really is sweet. And I just like popped off on him.

"No you didn't do anything wrong. Sorry. Everyone in this town is fake as shit and you have to watch out for yourself." "I get it." His voice lowers as he comes closer to me once more. "Can I kiss you again?" "I'd like that."

We kiss again but for longer this time. After a few minutes we stop. "And for all I know miss Sasha Eline you might just play me." He smirks. "Well I just might." "I think I'll take the risk." I giggle and run away and jump onto my bed with Shawn following me.

I pull up YouTube on my tv and begin to type. "Close your eyes Shawn. It's a surprise." "Fine." His eyes are still slightly open so I cover them with my left hand and type with my right.

His hand rests on my lower thigh and I'm glad he can't see me blush once again. "Okay okay I got it." I take my hand away from his face to show him I pulled up a compilation of the Magcon vines. "You didn't." "I did. Just watch it with me." I press play and the ad begins.

"When's your birthday?" "September 13th." "That's Friday the 13th." "Spooky. When's yours?" "August 8th. Are you planning on moving out when you're 18?" "Probably not immediately but like after Christmas. Just until I can find a place I really like." "Yea I'm kicking Andrew out when I'm 18. I need to be a man."

I roll my eyes again. Shawn's phone buzzes. "Speaking of. He just texted me saying he needs me home. Come on." We get off the bed and I walk him back down to his car. "Bye Shawn, thanks for saving me from my family." "Anytime. I'll see you soon." He quickly pecks my cheek and then gets in the car driving away.