Badass street fighter ( werewolf love)

Chapter 1

Alison's Pov

"God away I'm done I don't care that you love me you slept with that....that she dog" I was yelling at that idiot otherwise known as my alpha mate " God I'm sorry I was stupid and I hope you can forgive me" i was always forgive him and he always sleeps with some other girl" Bullshit.you always say sorry but its just a shit story and always" I can't believe I just swore I've never in my life swore. I could see how shocked he was " you...uh..." Was all he could say " Damn I so sick of all this bullshit I'm leaving tonight I'm goning to live with my aunt you know the one you exiled well she's sick and no one wants to look after her so I will I'll be back in a year " he looked down then he looked up and I could see he was hurt " I'll come with you " I felt anger rise through me " no fuck off I'm leaving alone I will come back and you won't like the neighborhood" I walked off before he could say anything it was after school I decoded to leave early I don't wan't to see anyone " bye mom bye dad bye Andrew" I yeld as o got into my car and left. I drove for one hour then got to my aunts house " hey aunt Jay how you feeling" she looked at me and smiled" hey honey I'm fine I'm not acutully sick I knew my favourite niece would come if I said I was " she looked happy " thanks I'm never going back my mate is a cheating asshole" she looked shocked did I mention she has never heard me swear I was always the good girl till today ofcourse" well two things that just overwhelmed me one you have a mate who is he ? And two you have a mate" I knew she was partly happy " its Jace and yes his a dick!!!!" She smirked she was my favourite aunt my family always hated her and she always loved me " well since your staying here first we need to change your look" she looked at me up and down I never mind how I looked I had blonde hair green eyes I had a lean body a perfect chest " what's wrong with how I look"

"Oh nothing but your in a bad part of town and you kinda look like a over grown Babie" I laughed at what she said

"Okay" she was always doing stuff for me she was only 6years older than me I was sixteen and she was 22

Two years later.

"Tammie do you know where's my black low cut top never mind I found it" I was getting ready for school I was 18 years old "hurry up Lerenso ain't gonn wait this long" she live with me ever since aunt Jay died a year ago we were at a club and two differnt gangs were fighting and one shot the other and there was bullets flying every where one shot her in her neck and I've lived together " okay I'm done" I brushed my black hair backwards so only my fringe was in front I was wearing a black low cut shirt with a blue skinny jeans and snickers " wait I need to phone Mike" mike was the head of the gang I was in he was setting up a fight night tonight and I was one of the fighters I dialed his number" hey ass"

"Hey bitch ready for tonight"

"I'm always ready to make money"

"Kay make sure you take Tammy with you okay" I knew he liked Tammy and she liked him back I had a plan to get them together"kay bye"

School went bye fast I was really smart but my friend wern't so would help the " hey babe"

"Hey lerenso" he was my boyfriend

"Ready for tonight"he gave me a raw hard kiss but it was oka

" Yeah I gotta go I have to be there in like five minutes"

I hopped on my bike I loved this bike I stole it from some guy. When I got their I quickly changed into a sports bra with a demin shorts I tired my pitch black hair into a pony tail. I heard Mike anounce my name I was fighting an easy guy no one knew I was a werewolf. I douged then punched him down I did a few other fights people were selling crack and other drugs with beer I got a free beer after I beat up the last guy the whole fight night turned into a huge party I was having fun till we heard the worst sound ever