Badass street fighter (werewolf love )

I decide to skip the rest of the day since I was pissed I walked over to my new car there was a boy next to it I decided to play along " I didn't know this car came with a hot guy and here I thought it was a cheat nock off " I said with a smirk he looked angry " you stole my funking car " I looked at him with a sheepish grin " oh I'm so so not sorry I really am but hey what's done is done " I knew he was sofening up " its just wired how a girl can steal a car and a hot girl with that " I put a hand on my heart and faked hurt " I'm hurt you underestermatited me oh well I guess since I have a new car and your okay with it I should go " I walked pass him only to be stoped " who said I was okay with it I didn't say I was okay with it but since your a babe I have to come with you" I nodded and drove away with him in the passenger seat I dove back to the pack house I ran up stairs I stole some money from Andrew secrate stash I ran back down stairs I ran to the nearst dealer shop and bought myself a motor bike I drove back to the pack house when I got a call from Mike "hey ass what's up "

" Get ready we have to pick you up now"

"What's ---"

" Just get ready Kyle is coming he knows wher you are" he yelled through the phone.

"Dude don't joke"

"I'm not we're gonna be there in 30 minutes please hurry make up a lie to them"

"Okay I'll be ready "

I ran up the stairs only to bump into Jace who caught me before I fell " hey where the rush" I stood up straight " not now I have to leave". "Woah. No your not going any where-" I cut him off " I'm runing for my fucking life so leave me the hell alone" I ran up to my room took my suit case thank God its packed I was about to run down stairs " your not going any where not till you tell me what's wrong and that's an order" I didn't have time for this. " Jace my life and the lives of my friends are in danger I need to leave now you won't understand". " Try me" I looked at him I was about to explain when I heard a car hoot. " Bye I'm sorry " I ran out and got in the car I kissed Lerenso and greeted Mike and Tammie I I almost forgot my bike I got out but left my bag in the car Mike looked confused till he saw my bike " same old Alison"

----------------------------------------------------------

Jace's Pov

She looked truely scared I wonder who she is scrared of that she had to run. " Hey Alison we have a suprized for you " I heard Mr Davids scream from the door I ran down to tell him " oh hello Alpha have you seen Alison" I felt sad for him " she left she said her life was in danger and that she couldn't stay or he would kill her friends " Mr Davids looked angry " Kyle damn Brian warn me about him. My shocked expression must have given him an answer " she was in a gang and he was the leader she dated him till he tried to kill her she ran then he tried to kill her friends so she stayed with him but was free of him when he went to jail" I was more thsn angry now how could he do that to her. Kyle your a dead man walking.