Badass street fighter ( werewolf love)

Alison's Pov

I woke up with a arm around my wist I tried to get up then I felt it those sparks. " Jace ?" I asked shocked " what the hell Jace "

" Alison I'm sor-". I cut him of " why are you here -" I was cut of with Jace's lips on mine that's nnot what shocked me it was the fact that I was pulling him closer till we were lieing down in a full make out session he was on top of me but he wasn't crushing me. He pulled away for air to quickly crash his lips on mine again I didn't object to it I think we where going at it for a while then I broke away gasping for air " Alison- I am - so - sorry I was lieing about me being with Alex I was trying to make you jealous and ugh I'm sorry". I was shocked but angered he was trying to make me jealous " Jace GET OUT OF MY ROOM" I said with as much vernome that could come out " what - but we -" I cut him off " I said get out you fucken jealouse prick NOW". He looked angery and shocked " don't you dare speak to me that way I'm you Alpha and mate and you'll treat me with such respect " that sent a spark to my fire " Mate mate get out now or fine I'll go"

I walked to my closert took out jeans and a belly top and a jacket I put it on in the bathroom and took out some sneakers. I ran out with Jace hot on my tail I stoped by a lake there was a small water fall " Alison what's your problem huh I've been trying to help us "

" My problem my problem is you do you know what you did to me every single night that you would come to my room saying ' I'll be right back going out with some friends' I believed you I sat home feeling what you felt pains in my chest knowing that your sleeping with someone at that moment but I kept telling myself its just my mind playing tricks on me that you love me and , and that I could trust you till I saw you with Alex my best fucking friend I felt like you were slowly rejecting me like I did something wrong that its my fault that that was happening do you know how many I've cried my self to sleep how many time I woke up and couldn't breathe " I felt like crying but nothing came out " Ali I'm so sorry i- " I had to cut him off before he lied " don't just don't I am so tied of you freaken lies. You never cared you only wanted me for the power an alpha needs to be strong well fuck you Jace I was happy back at my at my home I was tired of being pushed around treated like dirt that's why I left that's why I havn't come back"