Maybe we should...

A/N - I'll take request in the comments if you have an idea of something for the plow but anyway, Ik that in the show they are not in love but here they are its likely maybe 3 years into their relationship cool. Keep reading loves😘👍🏽

———————————————————————-

It was around 7 to 6 o'clock in the morning. Surprisingly enough Crowley loved watching the sunrise and set but know one knows why. So he woke up at ungodly hours to see the sunrise. He got up and looked at his husband who slept like an angel (hahaha *wink😉wink*) he went over to the other side of the bed and layed a kiss on his cheek as we walked over the the balcony. Not long after he felt arms wrap around his torso and someone's head on this shoulder. "What are you doing up at this hour angle " Crowley was kind of confused to why his husband was up so early. "You left the bed and I got cold so I came over here" Aziraphale couldn't help but smile after saying that because he loved his demon more then anything in the world. After watching the sunrise they went back inside where Aziraphale made breakfast and had something on his mind that he didn't know how to say. "Soo have you ever thought of having a family" hopping that Crowley said yes. "A little bit but now that you say it is would be nice to raise a child or two" "wh-what would you say is we de-dec-decided to adopt a child" After a long deep conversation the two men had they decided to adopt a child. after at Least 2 months they drove over to an adoption Center they had decided on a boy (wait, wait, wait don't leave there gonna adopt a girl just hold on) when they had got their there was a big playroom with tons of kids and some adults watching them. They had talked to some kids but Crowley was Unamused he was in A corner with his foot against the wall in his arms crossed he was looking around the room when he spotted a little girl on the other side of the room. He slowly walked over to her she looked to be about 3 or 4 she couldn't talk full sentences but she had the basics. "Hey Kid what's your name" he asked as gently as possible "y-y-y/n" it took her a second to pronounce it "what are you doing. Why aren't you playing with the other kids" he tried to sound as nice and kid friendly as he could  "tey don't re-w-weally wike me cause I'm diffwent" Crowley was quite puzzled at the fact that Probably the youngest kid is there was quote on quote different . "Why do they think that" "cause I don't weally play with the other kids and I sit by my self so they call me weird and stuff" she looked down at her hands and played with them Crowley noticed that she was visibly upset "hey kiddo how would you like to come with me and my husband to our home" "you wanna aba-adop- ughh" she got mad at her self because of not being able to say the word so Crowley helped her "adopt. We wanna adopt you" y/n's eyes lit up and around that moment Aziraphale came over and caught Crowley talking to the child. Crowley pulled Aziraphale To the side and told him about her. The two men Gathered their new daughters Little bit things, filled out the forms and left the adoption center. Y/n couldn't stop smiling and before three had got into the Bentley all she said was "thank you" y/n grabbed a hold of each mans hand and walked to the car. This was gonna be a long journey.

New chapter coming soon