UA

Izuku saw a villain in an alley way so he decides to go in. He slowly walked up to the person who was looking at multiple wallets (presumably stolen). Izuku looked at his clothes he was wearing a black Leather jacket and black jeans. He walked into further into the dingy alleyway until the thief noticed him and started to threaten him for his money but all you could hear after that is the guy screams as Izuku walked out the alleyway with a wallet in hand as he stepped in a nearby clothing store after wiping the blood of his face so no one notices him.

"Hey I want this" said Izuku as he pointed at the outfit he wears in the book cover. He walk out with it on he threw the wallet back in the alleyway but it was never picked up.

He then turned into a three-headed fire-breathing hell hound running on the rooftops towards UA. When he arrived there were loads of kids his age entering  when everyone entered he went through the massive door turning back into a human,dragon,demon thing (this is his normal form) when he entered a man named Present Mic was explaining what would until a blue-haired kid interrupted.

"Excuse me there are 4 robots on the letter but you only said 3 and this kid arrived late"he said while pointing at me

"Good question the fourth is a 0 pointer just an obstacle and its his fault if he doesnt know what to do" yelled Present Mic

"pardon me sir may i have a city for myself"said Izuku with a little smile on his face

"WHAT WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT"said Present Mic

"So i can go around half strength"

Everyone was laugthing making izuku mad then Present Mic replied

"Lets seeee what you can DOOOoooo" Present Mic echoed

Everyone was mocking Izuku making him nearily snap but he arrived at his city...City E.

"GOOOOO" Present Mic said in his normal loud voice 

Everyone in the other citys ran while Izuku just lied down yawning. When there was only 1 minute left then Izuku stood up.

At the teachers 

"Finally he got up" said Present Mic

"Lets see what he's got in him" said Nezu pressing the button then doing his signature laugh.

Lets Get back with Izuku shall we.

Izuku walked in the City then got a finger gun out and shot it.

"BANG" he said as the whole city blew up in an purple explosion making all the robots blow up giving Izuku the most points plus he aced the writing test when he was lying on the ground.

In the other Citys

"Is that an earthquake" said a guy with red spiky hair

Everyones eyes widened when they saw the purple explosion even Izukus old friend Bakugo was shocked. Izuku was yawning while the teachers heads were blown of by shock and at the idea on how much this will cost.

When Izuku left the city all the Pro heroes surrounded him congratulating him and asking questions but all that Izuku said was.

"Just tell me am I in or not?"said Izuku looking more tired as Aizawa.

"Definitely"said Nezu

"So you guys have dorms because I'm homeless"said Izuku 

"WHAT!!!"said all the teachers but Aizawa and Nezu

"Yes we sure do heres a key everyone else in your class will be in after the first day of school" Said Nezu while giving him a key what said 1-A.

"Wow I got in 1-A" said Izuku in an sarcastic voice.

(A/N:Sorry there might be mistakes and this is kinda short and what will happen next in Pok.. No My her.. No Deku The Demon Yes I Got it.)