Black Fog, White Lady

Ethan's POV

''I can't say I was expecting this, but an attack from underground, never seen them so something like this, especially Ghouls''

''And this fog, well, we are near a large water reserve but it came out of nowhere, it sure as hell caught our guys by surprise'' Said Louise standing next to Isabella and Ethan

''No, the fog wasn't caused by the near vicinity of water'' Isabella added ''Hear that? It's the sound of a woman crying. My only guess is the fog was artificially created by an Ala''

''An Ala? Never heard of that one''

''It's a woman like creature that lives in the fog or mist, it can also be seen under the form of a black cloud or in her normal form as a pale woman wearing a long dress. The crying that we are hearing right now is proof of that. I belive that the Ala is hiding somewhere is the fog and watches as her little pets are getting a taste out of us''

''So how to we find out where she is hiding and how do we take her down?'' Commented Ethan

''I don't know but right now if we get further away from the bridge we are as good as dead''

''Hey hurry up and get over that bridge!'' Ethan ordered ''Move already and bring us some back up over here, we're to on men on this side''

''Yes sir!'' As Ethan said those words a couple of legionnaires insted of passing the bridge, turned back in order to help Isabella and the Black Knights. All of the legionnaires that turned back had a shield on their left hand a one-handed sword in their other had. They pisitioned themselves in frony of the three captains and left gasps for them to strike with their weapons.

''How long until our guys pass?'' Asked Louise

''Do you think it matters right now? Even if they pass, these guys would still probably chase after us, so unless we put them down here we are not out of the woods yet'' Responed Ethan

''There is no need to be worried, the fact that our soldies are surrounded like this may prove to be a good thing'' The Commander returned from the other side of the bridge and pointed to his soldiers attention

Emillia's POV

''Is there a way to pass her and not engage in combat'' a soldier asked his captain

''No, I don't think she will let us leave so easily, after all, righ now we are her play things''

''Still how should we kill her...or even get close enough?''

''I don't know yet, but I pressume that charging straight head will not end up very well'' Emillia chuckled ''She is sending all her little minions to kill us, leaving her sides and back wide open for an attack, but still, how will we pass the Ghouls to get to her?''

Once Every soldier on Emillia's side passed the bridge she turned back and used her watter abilities to rise the volume of water in the river until it swept away the bridge that she, her squad and Gabe's squad passed moments ago, in the process everyone Ghoul that was attached to the bridge or was on the bridge in that moment got swept away by the water

''Now we can focus on the problem ahead of us''

''Captain, shall we advance?''

''No'' *Pant*  ''The plan was once both formations pass the bridge they would join up and continue with the long distance scouting formation. Once the guys on the other side get over that bridge we should expect some support and after all we can't advance with the people we have here, most of us died while trying to pass the bridge and...'' *Pant* ''I don't have power to fight right now. We assume defensive position and wait''