Young Mr's and Mrs'

02
............................................

Monday quickly approached and the students of Kensington Academy were all getting ready for their first day of senior year.

Some that slept in after being told to get up were unrightfully screaming at their aids for not waking them earlier, others were leaving their mansions and condos in their sportscars. Some were still deciding on what uniform to wear, some like Lilian Adler.

"It is a sunny day in Southern England, grab your best summer dresses and glasses and go out, have fun, meet new people-"

"Hey Google stop the forecast" Lilian's voice resonated from the depths of her bathroom

Her mind whizzed thinking of all the possibilities of her first day as she put on her makeup. Walking into her room and seeing her uniform laid on her bed was like a fever dream, and she soon felt her palms getting sweaty.

As she put on her clothes, Nadia's voice from the previous day echoed through her head.

Don't wear this around your neck, use it as a belt instead.

After wearing the clothes as she had been instructed, she put on her Dior heels with her black lace knee-length socks thinking about her new friend once again

"Do I have to wear heels, I really don't want to"

"Your main goal is to look like one of us remember that"

As she left her apartment, one student was leaving his private jet.

"Young sir you're going to be late for your first day of school," The driver told the boy who had just climbed into the passenger seat.

"It's okay Albert I'm ready aren't I?" He pats his letterman jacket down "Plus I'm Romeo DeLuca, they'll understand" The boy laughs before abruptly stopping, remembering the visitor he brought to a different country "Oh shit I forgot about her, drive Albert! drive!" He yells and Albert does as he is told, speeding past the groggy girl stumbling from the jet throwing strings of curses at the car in Italian.

Romeo hits one of the buttons in his white Porsche making it a convertible mid-drive, he whoops as he feels a gust of breeze overtake him.

His screams of joy contrasted the gentle silence of another student's home.

As he put on the Prada cufflinks his mother had gotten him, a call through the intercom reverberated through his room

"Mr. Laurent we believe the Black Bentley would be a good car for today, per your father's request, we also have selected Prada loafers which are at the bottom of the stairs, breakfast will be quick with-"

Undoing the first couple buttons of his white dress-shirt underneath his navy suit jacket, Charles St.Laurent lets out a breath walking to the intercom

"I got it, Thank you" He buzzes back catching the assistant off guard with the smoothness of his voice.

"Yes sir" The voice resonates through the intercom replying to the young master, at the same time repeated by the entourage of another.

"Make sure to feed him three times okay, Leo has a big appetite"

"Yes sir" They respond for the fourth time

James Al-Khalifa grins, throwing a grey designer baseball jacket over his hoodie and simultaneously walking outside his door "Speaking of the devil, come here boy" James' leopard cub runs into his arms.

"Be a good boy today" He says dopping the cub at his feet before being handed his keys "I'm off, thanks guys," He says to the group of people watching him leave "Take care bud" He says to the cub before revving the engine of his green Lamborghini and speeding away leaving a trace of smoke behind

Cough

Cough

"Do you have a cold young miss" 

"No I probably just had something stuck in my throat, thank you for your concern Grace" Nadheze Ivanov smiles at her aid, who leaves her to finish getting ready. The truth was that the young miss saw a picture of her celebrity crush with one of her friends, both singers grinning at the camera with a huge crowd behind them "What is she doing..." Nadia mutters underneath her breath as she fastened her black Versace heels and adjusted her navy mini dress before walking out of her room, jet-black curls in tow.

What was she doing?

Nala Abernathy was wondering the same thing as she took the hangover medicine that was left on her desk. Regardless of her headache, her make-up had done a phenomenal job concealing whatever eyebags she had from the night before. She took her time removing the rollers from her hair, careful not to ruin the perfect waves they had left.

After getting ready, Nala admires herself in her wall mirror, from her black leather coat to her dark green mini skirt and knee-length leather boots. Her ring-clad thumb hit the camera app to take a couple of pictures before leaving her house, but not before remembering to grab one of her guitars. Hopping into her red Maserati, she waved goodbye to her parents with an angelic smile, a smile any young royal would die for.

Any young royal, like Caspian Hastings who blushed at his phone seeing the pictures Nala had posted of her first-day outfit. Opening the mini window in his limo, the young prince speaks to the driver in anticipation,

"Can we go faster, please?" He asks politely loosening his tie.

"Yes your highness"

The Prince stares at the school's crest on his blazer before looking outside the window, pensive of his expectations and watchful eyes the new school year would bring.

Watchful eyes like the ones on the phone of Colleen Lim.

"Yes it's my first day of school today" She speaks to the phone that had been set up "Colleenfan4 says 'You are so pretty...' thank you so much" She grins after reading one of the comments left on her live. "I'm really sorry guys but I have to go now... I'll answer any questions about my outfit later" She smiles sadly before ending the live video.

Before leaving her room she took a look at the mirror on her dresser. Her white sweater enhanced her pale complexion while her pink Dior lipgloss brought the pop of color she needed to her face. She smiles at her reflection and winks.

"They couldn't afford it if they tried," She says under her breath, referring to her previous audience before leaving her room.

Little by little, the grounds of Kensington Academy became populated with students, what was supposed to be the parking lot was a car display as people gathered to see who was and what they were driving.

All stepping out of their cars in their reserved spots the 7 friends attract the eyes of everyone. Walking to the field, James and Romeo tackle Charles who brushes them off rolling his eyes, Nala struts with Caspian who towered over her, his hands buried in the pocket of his fitted suit pants. Colleen stopped to take pictures with some people while Nadia's eyes searched the courtyard for one student in particular.

"Who are you looking for?" Romeo asks Nadia with a grin as all of them meet in the center of the entrance.

Nadia's eyes light up watching the girl walk through the courtyard with all eyes on her. Whispers overtook the students as they wondered who she was and how she managed to have a spot in the school. Her gloved fingers flipped her hair over her shoulder as she walked with every ounce of confidence she could muster. The new student was admired by everyone whether it was because of her outfit, body, or beauty. Lilian was the new talk of the town and as much as she was unnerved by it all, she put on a beautiful smile and kept walking towards the entrance. 

"Her."

............................................