The innocent can never last (Billie Joe Armstrong love story)

You'd say I'm lying, or you wouldnt believe me. You would laugh at me and say I need help. But, just read my story of how I, Robin, met Billie Joe Armstrong, and how he fell in love with me.

It was June 17th, 1989. I had tickets to see Green Day in their first concert, with my cousin Jared. I havent been to a concert in a day in my life. Sixteen years of not going to a concert, you know how much that sucks? Anyways, I took a quick shower and got ready. Jared came back to the apartment at three.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled. I was excited to go to my first concert. And I was really hoping I would get the chance to go backstage and meet them.

We walked out to his car and drove to where the concert was at.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you....But, look what ive got." Jared smiled holding up two backstage passes.

I smiled really big, "How did you get those?"

"Lets just say I know people." He handed me one of the passes, "Now come on, our boys are waiting."

We got out of the car and went inside the building.

"Lets go get something to eat, I'm hungry." Jared said grabbing my arm and dragging me to the hot dog stand.

Not my first choice, but I wasnt going to complain.

"So, when do we go backstage?" I asked.

"Once they announce it. Which should be in about ten minutes."

We got our hot dogs and started eating them right away. It felt so good to eat something. About ten minutes later they announced us to line up at the backstage door.

"Hey Jared, do you have any gum on you?" I asked.

"Yeah." He started feeling his pockets for the gum.

I took the piece and chewed it as the line got smaller and smaller.

"So, are you excited?" Jared asked.

"Very. I wish the line would move faster though." I laughed.

Finally, after fifteen minutes, we were backstage. I went up to Billie.

"Hi Billie." I smiled.

Yeah, I was nervous. No, I didnt show it. On the outside I was just smiling, but on the inside my heart was doing backflips, my stomach was eating my guts and I was shaking like a cold puppy out in the rain.

"Hey beautiful." Billie smiled back, "Whats your name?"

"Robin."

"Oh, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

He said beautiful a lot, but I didnt mind it. Being called beautiful from Billie was the best thing ever!

"So, what do you want me to sign?" He asked.

Since I completely forgot to bring any papers, I looked at Jared as he searched his pockets for paper.

"I dont have anything." I blushed.

He laughed, "Its fine." He grabbed the back of my shoulder and started signing my boob.

Oh my god Robin, dont faint, DONT FAINT.

"There you go." He smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back and started to walk away when he stopped me.

"Uh, Robin. Here," He handed me a piece of paper, "Its my number. If you want to call me any time."

I opened the paper and read the number and smiled, "Okay, will do." I walked off.

We went and took our seats.

"That was fun." I sighed looking at the paper.

"Oooooh, someone likes Billie." Jared said poking me.

"Stop it Jared!" I blushed.

"You like him. You want to marry him. You want to have his babies."

"WOAAAH, JARED. NOT YET. I'm only sixteen." I laughed.

He laughed too.