What to do?

He ran a hand through his blond hair, and looked at me again. What were we going to do? We're teenagers! He has Green Day.. He doesn't have time to take care of a baby, neither do I. I have school, and I didn't want to force him out of the band until the baby was old enough to be put into a day care. We both looked at each other in silence for what seemed forever. Then he grabbed me and pulled me to him, into a hug. We stood there hugging for a while, I think he was crying, but I'm not 100% sure. He then pulled back and looked into my eyes;

"I hope it's a boy." He smiled, wiping the tears from my eyes.

I then softly laughed, "What if I wished it was a girl."

He then took my hands, "Whether it's a boy or a girl, I will love that baby just the same."

I hugged him once more.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too.."

We were both silent for a few seconds.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Everything we possibly can. For the next year and a half, Green Day isn't going to be doing any tours or recording, so I'll be there for you and the baby. I know it's not much, but it's all I have to offer. For now at least. And maybe Jared will be willing to help us raise our baby, since we're so young. When is the baby due?"

"I'm due around May of next year."

"Well, that's good. I cant wait till then. But like I said, I will be by your side the whole time. No matter what." He smiled. 

The two months went by awfully slow. And the whole time, I was complaining about how hungry I was, and how I wanted McDonald's and Chinese. 

"Wanna come with me to McDonald's?" Billie asked.

"Sure. I'd love to!" I hopped off my bed and slipped my shorts on. 

We went downstairs and got in his new car that he got a few days ago.

"Man, I still cant believe you got this beautiful car." I said as I got in the car.

He chuckled and closed my door. He then went over and got on the driver's side. He started the car and headed to the closest McDonalds. I ordered two cheeseburgers, two large fries, and chicken nuggets with a large soda.

"Wow, you're hungry." Billie said handing me the food.

"It's not me! It's the baby! He needs food."

"Oh, so now we're wishing it's a boy?"

I nodded and took a bit of one of the cheese burgers.

We went back to the apartment. Jared was sitting on the couch, watching tv. I told him, a month ago that I was pregnant. He was actually calm about it, I thought he was going to kill Billie or something. But he didn't. He said he was going to help out as much as possible.