Chapter 2

If you haven't please go back and read the first chapter. Other than that enjoy the story.

Rise of the turtles part 2

Previously on...

You are going up to a strange and hostile world. Stay in the shadows.

[Gasp] Guys! Look at that!

They're trying to help her!

Let go of me!

They're getting away!

Are you ok?!

The big guy was a robot, and he had a freaky weird alien brain thing in his chest!

One of the kidnappers will eventually show his face. And when he does, we'll make him tell us where they took them.

That's if he even shows up.

Raph are you ok?

Mom?

    We all stood in a circle with Donnie in the middle. Holding a canister with some type of glowing greenish-blue ooze inside. " Who-O-Oa." We all said in awe. "So that's the-- Mutagen that turned us all into what we are now." Leo was saying before Donnie finished his sentence. "Let's drink some!" Mikey yelled. "What? Why would you wanna do that?" Raph asked. "Doesn't sound very smart," I said.

" 'Cause if you mutate a mutant, you get a super mutant!" Mikey continued. "Or a pile of goo on the sidewalk," Donnie said. "Either way it's an improvement." Said raph. "Guy this is huge. Whoever kidnaped that girl has something to do with what happened to us all 15 years ago." Leo said. "But how is that possible?" Donnie asked. "For alien robots, anything is possible," Mikey said. "Stop that. There is no such thing as alien robots!" Donnie yelled at him.

"Oh yeah? Well, Y/n was there and saved me from it!" He said. And they all looked at me. "It all happened so quick I couldn't even tell what the thing was, it was definitely the ugliest thing I've ever seen though," I answered. Mikey groaned, "Well, if there's no such thing as alien robots, how do you explain this?" Mikey then started pulling on the guy's face... Ouch...

"Mikey stop! It's not a mask." Leo said. "Okay. He's in the clear. But these other guys were totally alien robots. Right y/n?" Mikey said. "Enough! Y/n already said he didn't know what it was. But I say it's time to get some answers." Raph walked up to the guy with the canister in his hand. "Who are you, and what's going on?" He asked.

"Names Snake," he said. "And I've got nothing to say to you hideous freaks." Ok. Now I'm pissed at this guy more than I already was. "Oh, well, that's 'cause you don't know us yet. " Raph said, the blue-ish green glow reflected off his eyes so amazingly. He looked gorgeous in the light. He then threw the guy towards me, Mikey, and Donnie. We all held him down, Mikey and Donnie held his arms, and I held his head to make sure all his attention was on Raph, mine was too, like I said he looked gorgeous. "See, we were just regular guys until we got hit with a little of this," Raph said opening the canister. "Wha–what are you doing?" Snake panicked as Raph continued, "Playing a little game I like to call mutation roulette. Now you could turn out handsome like me..." He said. 'Defiantly handsome... And cute and pretty and hot and– I am going to stop thinking now...' I thought, "...or you might end up disgusting and deformed, like Mikey here." "Hey!" 'Poor Mikey,' I thought, "So, you feel lucky?" Raph continued.