Chapter One- Peter Pan

"I can fly? I can fly! Shh. It's a secret" I winked and fell back onto the tough bed. The curtains closed and the audience went nuts. I know I should be use to this by now but it's just so surreal. I've been doing plays since I was a little girl. I can sing, I can dance. I'm the perfect actor. And it does help that I can play any part. I have long brown wavy hair, chocolate brown eyes and light tan skin. I'm around 5"4' or so. Jacob helped me off the stage and was immediately greeted with flowers and chocolate. I went backstage to change in the makeshift dressing room. A knock came on my door. "Come in" I called. Miss angelica opened the door and followed her, Noah Hopes, the famous play-writer. He's amazing. "Great job Carmen. Wonderful performance. I assume you who this is right? " I nodded my head. He held out his hand,"Noah Hopes. Great to meet you Carmen. I loved your performance on Peter Pan. I would like to talk about you coming to my new performing arts school , The Arts, and performing in our play, Beauty and the Beast. what do you say?" I was shocked. "umm. Yes ! that would be amazing Mr. Hopes." "Good. If you do end up performing in this play, I hope you know that you will have a full scholarship to my school. great to meet you. See you at lunch on Friday." They both left and I was flipping out! I cannot believe that THE Noah Hopes came to my performance AND wants me in his play. I loss my brain after he said that. I've been dreaming about this FOREVER!! He's my favourite. I changed out of my costume and put on my regular clothes. Ripped skinny jeans, boots, and a sweater. I took my hair out of the braids and left it down. I left the dressing room door opened and walked out to my car. I drove home and collapsed onto my bed.

------------

Hey guys!!! It's Skye! Hope you like the first chapter, let me no what yA think.