How much does IVF cost in Ukraine?

IVF Cost in Ukraine

IVF at Surrogate Mother Ukraine is performed using different techniques based on the patient's requirements. And the IVF treatment charges vary according to the technique adopted.

IVF using own eggs and sperms

IVF treatment using own eggs and sperms is given at USD 3300, which is an acceptable cost covering all the charges of the entire procedure. In this technique, the healthy eggs and sperms of both the partners are utilized for successful fertilization to take place outside of the female body.

IVF using donor egg

IVF with donor egg treatment is used when the female is unable to produce good quality eggs with the simple IVF process. In IVF with donor egg, fertile and healthy eggs of a female donor are used for the process of fertilization. The charges for IVF with donor egg are USD 5300 that covers both the cost of the IVF treatment and egg donor.

IVF using donor sperm

In case of IVF with donor sperm, a sperm donor is used when the male partner is incapable of producing healthy and motile sperm. The cost of IVF using donor sperm is USD 3800, which includes the cost of sperm donor – USD 500.

more details at: https://surrogatemotherukraine.com/ivf-cost-ukraine/