Dayu 23

What is the best animation youve seen in anime?

Im just putting my fav anime companies with the best one I think has the best animation with a explanation why. Okay

A-1Pictures - Attack on Titan

At least I think it was made by them, I really like the fluent animation with the action and stuff and god the titans faces like the stupid ones always make me laugh or just be creeped out by then and then the Eren one for some reason it scares me. I like Fairy Tail and Black Butler too.

Bones- Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood

I love the dark tones and light tones. When it gets sad and then funny has the tones seem actually like that. Its dark when its sad, and light when its happyy!!! I like Soul Eater and Space Dandy but FMA:Brotherhood has a EPIC place in my heart and NO i dont hate FMA the first series.

Shaft- The Monogatari Series

This show has LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of talking in it, so if you are ADHD then you will probably not like this show. But I really love how if you are watching the show and they sit and talk for about 15 minutes, them camera angles though, I mean Goodness Me it goes from upside down, birds eye view, ants eye view, and then random angles on the wall and stuff so confusing!!

Gainax- PASWG & Gurren Lagann

I really love shows that have different animation each few episodes. I couldnt deside which one that has better animation. I really love the cartoony feel of PASWG and I love the action in Gurren Lagann too. So BOTTHH!!!!!.

Mad House- No Game No Life

Its just those magentas and blues which are my fav colors girl!!

And then the One and Only, the one that brought you the MOE genre can you guess it my fav.

Kyoto Animation-Lucky Star,Free!!,Haruhi,and Beyond the Boundary

Okay so Lucky Star, I dont know how a shows characters have their hair each color of the rainbow!!!

And Free man ManService anime needs it man the water and the opening and ending and the stuuffffssss.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya has the animation though is on point, especially The Movie The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya go watch it.

Beyond the Boundary or Kyoukai no Kanata has the most beautiful art with action. And I wish I could name more and thats why I love Kyo-Ani. They have all the goods with K-ON!! and Hyouka.