Nightsky

"It's about time you should get home." Outside of her service, the woman of the house has returned, she was nicer than most she had faced, served her a nice cup of tea, and a small handmade brownie just for the Jupiter.

Jupiter immediately raised her head and pulled the dish towards her. After she gulped her food, she stood up from the bathroom ganite and looked at the woman.

She stared at the grace and pride inside that woman.

And returned to her job at once.

"Wait." The woman spoke first. "What is your name?"

"Madam. It's Jupiter." She sighed.

The woman nodded and raised her eyebrows, a glow of serious whelmed over her eyes, as if she is seeking something about that name.

Jupiter just went packing up her tools, the bag is dirty and out of date, Jupiter herself can't even count how many bathrooms had she been to, a wave of laziness roared on her back as she got up on her knees. Standing there was still that curious lady in white, her feet somehow glued onto the floor, watching Jupiter with every glance.

Jupiter somehow found that very annoying.

Jupiter gets annoyed too often. She is an orphan, the child was borned in a summer, left on a street. As she recall from what her foster parent said, she was on a street crying because of all the noise from highway, she was left alone in a basket, with a name tag on her feet.

Jupiter Jones. Borned in__a night sky__

Jupiter was borned to be a lazy bone, or a non-adopted child. They used to have fairy tales telling how adopted children always are nice and gorgerous and all that. Jupiter fits none.

The woman finally marked her word. "Jupiter Jones. I wish you have a good trip."

Jupiter blinked. Her eyes narrowed

How does she know my last name?

Jupiter turned around to look at that mysterous woman.

But she was gone before Jupiter's eyes.

It must be my malfuntion.