∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ s e v e n ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘

The sound of gravel crunching under my feet isn't really the most satisfying thing to feel. Mostly because it was hard to walk on it without tripping on some small pebbles and rocks. I ignored it and continued walking.

Birds are quietly chirping in the distance as the sun goes down. My hands feeling a bit cold, so I stuffed them inside my skirt pocket. The hole isn't really that deep, so my hands were still sticking out. I groaned when I forgot to bring my hoodie with me.

I breathe out and I can feel the coldness forming, a fog rather. I look up, the sky is turning darker, an aesthetic shade of blue and orange can be seen. Winter was coming and I'm not really excited. It's so hard to move when there's snow everywhere, but it's magic of making sceneries look magical was always my favorite.

The long walk was kind of tiring, but I still managed. I stopped when I spot a very beautiful scenery by the sidewalk.

The city looks so breathtaking as different kinds of light gives life to it. My eyes wandered to a bench and I walked over it, sitting near the end, still staring out to the city infront of me.

I could have brought jisung with me. Though, I decided to let all my problems cease away as I tried so hard not to have a mental breakdown in public. Nobody was really walking out here, so I simply zoned out.

My life would be a lot more different, now that I'm planning to transfer to another school. Jaehee is probably still mad at me, as well as everybody else. I haven't contacted them and neither did they which made me a little sad, but I remembered jisung's words.

'Me and my friends will protect you.'

My eyes making its way to the sky, realizing that it's already dark. I don't know how Jisung and his friends will protect me. I mean, jisung is pretty young and I bet his friends are the same. I shookt the thought and smiled. They have their ways. Probably.

I stood up from the bench and started to walk in the direction of the convenience store. I honestly don't want jisung to wait that long for me. I don't want to be selfish. And besides that, I know he's hungry even after finishing all our food. I didn't care. As long as he's happy, I'm happy.

The walk took me about five minutes and I stood outside the convenience store, panting a little. I wasn't the walking type of person even if it helps me relax. I opened the door and went in, making me feel at home as I smell all kinds of food, making me hungry.

I walk around and searched through the shelves and shoved some ramyeon and instant tteokbokki in my basket. As I search for more food, my eyes can't help but lock with the sight of a group of high school boys standing outside the store. It worried me as they didn't look too nice at all.

I don't want to bump into them as I have too much problems in my hands right now. I quickly shoved more food into the basket and went to the frozen section and grabbed some banana milk and frozen strawberries. Then I walked to the sweets section and got 2 packs of gummy bears as jisung likes them a lot.

When I got all the food needed, I also grabbed some sheet masks and made my way to the cashier.

"That would be.." the cashier calculated. "11,230 won." She smiled and I paid her. She gave me the bag of goods and I started walking away when my eyes locked with a guy sitting at one of the tables near the entrance.

He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. His black hoodie complimented his devilishly handsome face. Wait what? Handsome? Say what now--

Anyways, he looked at me with a scary expression. His aura is creeping me like a lot and I quickly lowered my head and went straight to the door, only to glance at him again. He had earphones on and the slight frown on his face was visible. It looks hot..

SKSKSKSKSKS stop!

I mentally deadpan and went out. The group of boys got my attention as one of them stick out their foot in front of me, trying to trip me. I easily avoided it and raised a brow at them.

"What?" I managed to choke out. A tall guy walked closer to me and gently took some of my hair in his hands, making me flinch.

"You sure look pretty," he said while reading my name plate, "Park Yoon Rue."

"Good thing you know, so if you excuse me--" I barked at him and tried to walk away, but got pinned to the wall and have been cornered by the group of students.

"Going so early? What's the rush?" He smirked as he stared deep into my eyes as I mentally stare back in horror. He didn't look bad-- in fact, he had looks, but then again, I don't know the guy and he's pinning me to the wall! My heart started to race as I tried to escape from his grip.

"My little brother needs me." I pushed him away, making it clear that I'm not interested in his little game.

"So? Let him wait, babe." He said and I clenched my teeth in annoyance.

"Let me go." My voice sounded intimidating. If I were to repeat what happened earlier in school, this will be much more fun.

But before I can do that, someone spoke up from behind him. All eyes were on him and I widened my eyes in disbelief. Will he save me from these people?

"You're in the way." The black haired guy sent a glare to the group of students who are seemingly blocking the entrance of the store.

My face dropped and I stared at him in disbelief. Why the hell is he so calm about this? Isn't he supposed to help me?

The group hesitantly made way for him and he started walking. My eyes were beginning to tear up again and I can't help myself anymore. These guys looked tough and I can't just punch them that easily. I'll be a dead pulp if I were to do that.

I closed my eyes as the guy in front of me started to come closer. Though, he stopped. I opened my eyes and I saw the black haired guy stop walking.

"And can you please let go of my girlfriend?"