Some Alone Time (+18)

A couple days have gone by since you were finally reunited with Lindsay. Life has never been sweeter. You're hanging out with some old friends, making new ones, now that there are no teams, and best of all, you have a smoking hot blonde as your girlfriend. You two are currently relaxing in the jacuzzi. Lindsay is laying on your bare chest while your arm rests around her. You start to feel something familiar in your lower abdomen which worries you. Lindsay also feels something poking her stomach. She looks down and sees something bulging through your trunks. She looks at you with a confused look, then a sexy smirk. "Hey, Y/N...any chance you might wanna finally...you know...now that we've been kicked off the show...?"

You look around to see if anyone is looking at you and you two get out of the jacuzzi and run off to find an empty room. In the mansion you find a bedroom. You close the door and start furiously making out with Lindsay. You both walk over to the bed, still making out, and push Lindsay onto the bed. You crawl over to her and kiss her some more. This time, more sensually. You wrap your arms around her as you kiss her neck. She does the same to you as she moans. You quickly take the bikini top off her as you stare at her magnificent breasts. "Like what you see?" she asks. "I'm so fucking lucky" you reply. Lindsay pulls you in and kisses you some more before pulling back and looking at your abs and muscles. She stares in amazement and starts looking down at your trunks.

She licks her lips and starts taking them off. You soon are completely naked and start taking off her bikini bottom. Your eyes widen as you notice that she's already a little wet. Lindsay crawls onto the bed staying on all fours, spreading her pussy with her index finger and thumb. "If we're gonna fuck, I wanna get warmed up first!" You give a smirk. "Fine by me" you say before putting your mouth on Lindsay's warm pussy. She starts moaning intensely as you move your tongue in and out of her. You kick things up a notch and move it from left to right. "Woah! If I knew you'd be this good, I would've made you my boyfriend during the first episode!" Lindsay loves it so much she forces your head down into her insides and moans even louder. As she blushes hard, the intense sexual pleasure courses through her veins. She moans as you continue to eat all of her wet, pink, insides.

"Oh, yeah, Y/N! More! MORE!!" Lindsay exclaims as she gets closer and closer to finishing. You start sucking her pussy like a lollipop making her feel hotter and hotter. At this point both of her hands are on your head, practically drowning you in her pussy juices. "Oooohhh, Y/N, I'm gonna...gonna..." Lindsay squeals as she cums all over your mouth. "Are you ready?" Lindsay asks, spreading her legs. You get on your knees and start entering, slowly. "Ow!!" Lindsay yells, gripping onto the sheets. You stop. "Are you okay?" You ask. "It hurts a little...ngh! But, I'm fine! Keep going" Lindsay whimpers.

You soon put your whole dick into her, making her yell loudly in both pain and pleasure. "Okay, I think it's all gone now. Please, Y/N, fuck me!" You smile as you start thrusting hard into her pussy making the bed shake. Lindsay rolls her eyes into the back of her head as she continues to moan. Lindsay sticks her tounge out, never wanting this amazing love making to end. Oh, yeah! It feel so good!" Lindsay moans with non-stop pleasure as you shove your dick in and out of her. You lean over and start kissing Lindsay's neck. As you continue, you raise your right hand from Lindsay's shoulder and slap her right cheek again. She smiles with her mouth open and sticks out her tongue. "Will you please spank me harder, daddy?" She continues to talk dirty which turns you on a lot more, making you plunge into her and smack her ass a lot harder. You had no idea she had this sexual dirty side to her. "Yeah, slap my ass!! Slap it hard, daddy!!" You smack it some more and then uses the same hand to grab it. Lindsay's moans become even more sexy as you caresse her ass with every sexual feeling you have. "I've...oooooh...been waiting for this! I've always wanted you to fuck me like this!!" You move away from Lindsay's neck and take off her blue bonnet, showing off all of her flowing yellow hair, which you grab the end of.

You then lean back a little and pull on it tightly while you continue to fuck her. "Ayyy, yes!! Pull my hair while you fuck me like a naughty doggyyy!!!" After a while you let go of her hair and lean back towards her neck, grab both of her large breasts, and start fondling both of them at the same time. "Oh, yes, daddy, squeeze my giant boobs!!" She says as you start rubbing and softly pinching her nipples. "I'm...I'm gonna cum again! Please make me cum again, daddy!! I need your cock to make me cum, daddy!!" You thrust into Lindsay as deep as you can making her moan louder with every entry of your dick. Hearing her moan out "daddy" gradually gets hotter and hotter every time she says it. "Yes...YES...YES!!!" She screams as she cums on your dick once more. You feel her squirt on your dick even harder than the first time. Lindsay drops to the bed from exhaustion which makes you fall on top of her.

"I want more!" Lindsay huffs as she turns and lies on her back. You quickly thrust back into her and start humping away in missionary position. Lindsay wraps her arms and legs around your back and waist, moaning with such listful ecstasy. "Ooooh, daddy, you make me so HOT!!" she yells as you plow her non-stop. You bury your face into Lindsay's silky blonde hair, smelling nothing but her vanilla scented conditioner. You feel as if you're in the sexiest hug ever, feeling her smooth skined arms and legs caressing your entire body. You can feel her ankles pressing down on your lower half, making you go even deeper inside her. You start kissing all over her neck and collarbone. She moans louder, and louder, and louder as her nails start digging into your back. "AHHH!!! I'M CUMMING!!" You feel her hot liquids squirt out of her insides and onto your dick. It feels absolutely incredible, as if it's melting. You can feel Lindsay's entire body quiver in your arms as you hug her close.

"Wow, that...huff...puff...was so good!" she says smiling. "I hope you didn't think we were done" you tell her before grabbing her and lifting her from her back. Lindsay crawls onto you, positioning herself on top. "I'm gonna ride you so hard, cowboy!" She says as you bite your lip and smack her ass again, making her squeal. "OOOoooh! Guess this cowgirls been pretty naughty!" You pull her in close, hugging her tightly as you pursue to plow her once more. "Ooooh, yeah! Just like that, Baby! Don't stop fucking me!!" Lindsay soon pulls away and places her hands on your chest, and stares at you with such affection in her eyes, seeing you as the sexiest man in the world. "Hey Babe, you know why this is called cowgirl?" you ask. Lindsay raises an eyebrow. "Why would it be...ooOoOoOOohhhh!!" You grip ahold of her waist, keeping her in place while you fuck her harder and faster, transforming her smooth, hot coos into shaking, sexy moans.

You suddenly feel close to cumming. "Lindsay, I'm...I'm close!" Lindsay stops you from moving, leans in, and kisses you. "Let this cowgirl finish you off" she whispers in your ear. She gets off and squeezes both of her large breasts between your member. They somehow felt even softer than before. "You've been staring at these puppies for a looong time, haven't you?" She says jerking you off with her tits. She doesn't take her eyes off you, taking pleasure in watching your aroused face. "Lin...I-I...."

"Mmm, cum on them for me, Y/N...cum on these big boobies..." You explode all over Lindsay's chest like a geyser, moaning slightly softer than Lindsay did. She wraps her lips around the still very sensitive head and licks up whatever's left, making you go crazy. "L-L-Lin...c-calm dow--hoooly shit!"

"Huff...puff...phew You...you are fuckin' amazing!" You say, laying on your back. You turn over to see her laying on her side, facing you and see a very small amount of sweat on her forehead from all of the intense, aggressive, love making. "You were great too" she replies before you kiss her on her forehead. Lindsay looks deep into your hypnotic E/C pupils and you look back into hers. You both get under the covers and immediately start making out. After a couple of minutes you stay in the covers and stay in each other's arms. You close your eyes and relax while Lindsay lays comfortably on your chest. A few seconds pass before Lindsay asks how long are you two going to stay in this room. "Let's just rest for a few minutes and then we'll go back to join the others outside." Lindsay simply replies with an "ok" and you two snuggle closely in the nice, silky, sheets.