TWENTY THREE

I went crazy oopsies...

Warning : side ship story in this chapter! We will get back to Jeongguk, Jimin, and you in the next chapter ;)

~JJ

~2842 words

____

Yoongi's POV

As soon as my head touches the pillow my eyes start to drift closed, my body begging for some much needed sleep. I curl in on myself, getting comfortable and bringing myself to complete contentment.

"Yoongi!" Someone shouts my name. I don't really care to figure out who it is, so I just continue to let myself drift to sleep. "Min Yoongi!"

I growl and throw my legs off the side of the bed angrily, muttering incoherent irritated phrases to myself. I open my bedroom door and come face to face with Namjoon. "What?" I ask angrily.

"Do you still have the remote to the TV in here?"

I roll my eyes and walk over to the other side of my room, grabbing the remote off my dresser and walking back over to him. I slap the device into his hand and push him away, basically slamming the door in his face.

I walk back over to my bed and plop down, closing my eyes and slowing my breathing to relax myself into sleep. My mind finally goes blank, allowing myself to start to drift to a deep sleep.

"Hyung!"

I open my eyes slowly as if to wait and see if the person is calling me. When no other sounds are made, I close my eyes again and readjust my body into a more comfortable position.

"Hyungie!" I hear again.

Please, for the love of God, do not be calling for me.

"Yoongi!" And then a knock on my door.

I groan loudly and walk over to my door, opening it aggressively. "What could possibly be so imp--"

"Your pillows are the softest in the house," Taehyung happily skips into my room and hops onto my bed, lying down on my pillows.

"What in god's name do you think you're doing?" I growl at him.

"I wanna sleep in here with you, hyungie," he pouts.

I almost coo at how adorable he's being, but I refrain myself. "You have your own room with your own pillows Kim Taehyung."

He smiles and walks up to me, pinching me cheek. I swat his hand away even though the small action made my heart flutter.

"Why do you have to be so grumpy all the time?" He chuckles.

"I'm not grumpy all the time. Just when people are waking me from my sleep time, which you are," I explain.

He hums. "Then go ahead and sleep. I won't bother you. I'm just gonna lie right here," he plops back down on the other side of the bed.

"No," I say immediately, shaking my head and grabbing him by the arm. I pull him up and start dragging him to my bedroom door, fully intending to shove him out of my room.

I hear him chuckle before grabbing my wrist with his other hand and disconnecting it from his arm. He grabs my other wrist with his now free hand and backs me up quickly until my back is pressed firmly against the door, his body pressed up against mine. He pins my wrists up above my head and leans in, smirking.