Chapter 1

-Adam's Pov-

Hey, I'm Adam. I'm a 17 year old senior at Jefferson high school in Seattle, Washington. I'm not like other kids. I'm that one depressed kid that gets bullied by the same four people everyday. I never really understood what I ever did to deserve this everyday.. But It'll never stop. I know that for sure.

I finally close my journal and hide it. I don't let anyone see it. It's like my "diary" I guess you can say.

"DING DING DING" goes the alarm.

I quickly put my shoes on and grab my backpack. I race down the stairs and straight out the door.

"Adaaaaaaam." I hear my bestfriend, Libby sing.

Libby is probably my only friend. She has brown hair and dark brown eyes. She's very short and funny. She somehow always can make me laugh or smile. She's overall amazing.

"Hey Libby! Wanna ride to school or nah?" I ask.

"Of course I do." She says; giggling.

-skips time-

After at least ten minutes, we finally got to school. We both get out and I shut and lock the doors. Before I could do/say anything, Libby had ran off to her other friends. I just sighed and walked inside.

"Hey Faggot." I hear a familiar voice say as they push me into the wall.

"What do you want now, Mitch?" I ask in a shaky voice.

"Your homework.. Now." He says sternly.

I quickly pull out my homework and I hand it to him.

"Thanks fatass." He says; walking away.

Mitch was finally out of sight. I sighed in relief.

"Hey.. Are you okay?" I unfamiliar voice ask.

I turn around and I see a tall girl with blonde and black hair and light brown eyes. She was wearing matte red lipstick. She was absolutely gorgeous.

"Uh.. Hello? Are you there?" She asks.

"Oh um.. Yeah. Sorry." I say.

"You need help up?" She asks as she reaches her hand out.

"Uh.. Yeah" i say as I grab her hand and she helps me up.

"Btw, I'm.."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 😊

-Tori. 😜