Chapter 10

-Adam's Pov-

"You're perfect." i hear Tori say.

"You're beyond perfect my lovely princess." I say as we finally reach her classroom.

"I love you, Adam." She says, kissing my cheek and walking in.

"I love you too." I say and I walk away.

Gosh. I have never fallen so hard for someone ever in my life. I honest want to be with her, but I don't know when's the right time to ask her. May I should just take it slow. I was on my way to the library but something caught my attention. Nominations for prom king and queen. I quickly fill out a form which means that me and Tori are now running against 3 other couples. I was extremely excited. I ran straight to the library and quickly sat at a computer and started filling out stuff for prom.

-Tori's Pov-

I was sitting in class bored as fuck and then the announcements came on.

"Sorry for the interruption everyone. But I have here, the nominees for Prom King and Queen. Our first couple we have Mitchell Hughes and Morgan Johnson. Our second couple we have Jamie Martin and Max Mayfield. Our third couple we have Riley McCorn and Shane Graceffa. And our last but not least couple we have Tori Hughes and Adam Dahlberg"

My jaw quickly dropped. Everyone began clapping and cheering. The teacher told me to stand, so I did. I was so surprised. I really didn't know what to do.

"Tori can you please come to the front of the room and tell the class why they should vote for you." The teacher asks as I walk to the front.

"Okay.. Well you guys should Vote for me and Adam as prom king and queen because.. Uh.. Im so sorry.." I say.

"Tori tell us how you feel about this guys."

"Well actually words can't explain how much I feel about him. I mean.. We instantly clicked. He's actually the most perfect person I have ever met. And I believe winning this would make us closer. I mean if we lose it will still mean something to us because we tried, right? So like vote for us maybe?" As I say walking back to my seat.

"DING" goes the bell.

I quickly throw my things into my book bag and I walk to lunch. On my way there, everyone congratulated me. Well of course they would. I'm one of the most popular and well known person in this school. I just can't wait to see Adam. He mist be excited also.. But I bet Mitch is pretty pissed off because me and Adam are running against him and Morgan.. So there will be alot of competition.

"Hey beautiful." I hear someone call as they hug me from behind. I instantly knew who it was.

"Hey Handsome." I say. He lets go of me and grabs my hand and we head in the cafeteria to get our lunch.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hope you enjoy this chapter also. 😏

Dont forget to follow me on Instagram; @adamcanyounot

-Tori. 😜