Chapter 8

-Tori's Pov-

It's been two days ever since Mitch and Lauren broke up. But For some reason Mitch is being nice to Adam and he invited him over. Well not just him, but Lauren, Kristen, Dom, Riley, and some other girl that I don't know.

"What are we going to do?" I ask.

"Let's play truth or dare." Dom says.

We then get in a circle. Lauren sat on my right, then Dom, then Kristen, then Mitch, then the new girl, then Adam.

"Truth or dare, Mitch?" Dom asks.

"Truth." He answers.

"Is it true that you still have feelings for Lauren." You could then begin to feel the tension in the room.

"Yes." Mitch begins to crack up.

"Okay. My turn." Adam says. "Truth or dare, Tori."

"Truth." I say with a smirk.

"Is it truth that you will go to prom with me?" He asks with a slight smile.

My jaw dropped. "Omfg yes." I say as I hug him.

"TRUTH OR DARE DOM!" Lauren screams in an angry tone.

"Bruh. Dare." He says.

"I dare you to kiss Mitch's new friend." She says as she points to the girl sitting next to Mitch.

Dom pulls the girl by the collar of her shirt and literally eats her face. While this was happening me and Adam snuck upstairs to my room.

-Adam's Pov-

After watching Dom eat some chicks face off me and Tori snuck upstairs to her room.

"Thanks." She says.

"For?" I ask.

"Asking me to prom."

"Pttf. Anyone would want to ask you. You're gorgeous." I explain.

"Thanks." She says, blushing.

"Yeah yeah yeah.. May I sing to you?" I ask.

"Sure." She says.

I walk over to her laptop and typed in "john legend all of me" into youtube. Tonight was the night i will prove to her how much im in love with her. I clicked on the video and the music began to play.

"What would I do without your smart mouth. Drawing me in and you kicking me out? You got my head spinning no kidding, i cant pin you down. Whats going on in that beautiful mind." I sang "my heads under water but im breathing fine."

By now I was getting closer and closer to Tori. She had to know how I felt about her.

"Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me ill give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning even win i lose im winning."

By now I was at the end of the song. I was looking into Tori's eyes, and she was looking into mine. Our faces were only inches apart.

"I give you allllllll of me. And you give me alllllllll of you. Ooh." I finish the song. "I'm in love with you Tori." I say as I kiss her softly and passionately.

-Lauren's Pov-

I saw Tori and Adam run upstairs.. So I followed. They didn't shut the door. So I just sat there. I'm not going to lie, Adam is a pretty sweet guy. He just sat here and sung to my bestfriend. Mitch never did that to me.

"Im in love with you Tori." Adam says and then kisses her.

"Bruh that was sweet." I say as I begin to clap and they both look up.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

WOW LAUREN SO MATURE. -Tori. 😜