Walking through London

Madison pov:

So I got bored of laying around.. I became more adventurous within the past couple hours.

I got of my arse and decided to go for a shower, which I did. Then I got dressed in my lakers top, and a pair of black ripped jeans with a dark hoodie over it and a pair of not so white anymore supra high tops. I also done a little makeup and straightened my hair, so I didn't look a mess.. Which I still probably did anyway but oh well.

I left my aunties house leaver her a note as she was working, just basically saying:

"Hey Auntie Lizzie, I'm just away out on a walk to get use to this place. No I wont talk to strangers. Yes I will be safe. Yes I have money and I'm going to get a sim card for my phone!:) Smile. See you later, love you. 

Madi xox"

She should be fine with me going out.. after all I am 17. 

I began to walk down the street putting my headphones in my ears and headed towards London city centre which was only 5 minutes walking distance from my Aunts house, which is pretty good you could say. It took me about half an hour as I don't really know my way about though but I have it written down so I know. 

When I got to the city, I seen Starbucks.. SCORE!!! My favorite, but there is a crowd of teenage girls at the store a couple along. Put it this way my anxiety started to kick in before my brain started to try and work out what they were doing. Probably some famous person, wouldn't surprise me.. after all this is London.

I finally got into Starbucks and headed to the counter to order.

"Good evening miss, What could I get you?" This older woman asked. She looked about 35 give or take.. I'm not an expert on ages you know.. ha. I finished looking at the board a couple seconds after, "Could I have a White Chocolate Mocha, with cream and a Mississippi Mud Muffin please" I replied smiling. "sure thing, that would be £6.25 please." (I don't actually know the price, sorry) I handed over a £10 bill, and got the change and waited. "Whats your name?" she asks. "Madison" I reply eager for my Starbucks.

After a couple minutes its made and my names called, I quickly grab my Mocha and muffin and went to sit down at a booth at the back of the upstairs seating area. Just because no one can see me.  I take a sip of my Mocha but its too hot, so i decide to make a start on my muffin. I get half way through until someone people decide too come and sit next to me, but I had my earphones in and i was paying too much attention to my cell phone. 

Anxiety defiantly kicked in.