Speechless

Connor pov:

So me and the lads were in London for a couple months recording and since we just got down to London yesterday we decided to go shopping. 

Fair to say that didn't last long. Before we knew it we were surrounded by fans everywhere we looked.

Bradley was yelling at us to go one way while Tristan was yelling to go another. Me and James were just standing looking at them like wtf. We ended up running to a near by shop and once they realized we were being chased by fans they quickly directed us through the back.

I was panting like mad from running.. I need to work out more.

"Everyone okay?" Tris questions "Anyone lost anything?". There was a mix of I'm fine's and yeah im okay's also nope lost nothing and nothings missing from us as we checked. 

"I really want a Starbucks guys" Brad bluntly states, We all laugh. Typical Brad after these situations. "Same to be fair" James buts in.. 

"Guess we are going to Starbucks then.. but how do we get there.. if we go out front we will be mobbed" I state.

"Back entrance along a couple doors and bam, we are at Starbucks!" Tris says. I just laugh, hes planned this sort of thing, you can tell. 

We quickly head for the back door and thank the staff as we leave, and quickly wander along and knock in the Starbucks door. A man opens and looks at us confused "The front door is round the other side guys..." He says giving us odd looks. Brad pipes up, "Sorry to bother you but could we maybe come in, we got mobbed by fans and ran into another shop and really wanted a Starbucks, we were wondering if we could maybe enter via the back so we don't get mobbed again..." The guy realized who we are I think cause he just nods away to himself.

"Sure guys, come in!" He led us in and closed the door. "What could I get you guys, on the house" 

We all gave the guy our orders and he made them. We quickly thanked him for his help and went to get a seat at our usual table but there was a girl there on her own. We all looked at each other shrugging meaning just go for it. So we all sat down and looked at each other then this girl who suddenly went really awkward and became glued to her mobile. I looked at Brad and smiled and he winked at me meaning he knew I thought she was kinda cute. 

Tris looked at her across the table and tapped her a couple times, but she never answered the I realized she had her earphones in. "guys she has her headphones in" I say. "Take one out so she can hear us then" Tris says.. So i do as i was told and she looks up at me yelling in my face "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT F-f-fooorrr...." She suddenly became speechless and looked around . That's when she suddenly looked back at me and our eyes connected. "I-I'm C-Connor" I became  speechless too. She just looked shocked.. Bless her.. she looked cute.