𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨: 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

A/n: this was written as a joke and got views so I'm keeping it up 😽

Hey I just wanted you as the writers to know this story will/may include

Self harm
Suicidal thoughts
Sexual harassment
Verbal abuse
Domestic violence
Child abuse
Swearing
Harsh language
Sex.

I would like to clarify this story is indeed, mature and the first of my creations done in this style and context. Later on in the story expect fluff, spice and possible smut. I thought of the idea while talking about all the nannies I had as a child, so you could say it's inspired by my life.

This is a mileven au story case I fucking miss my babies and I prefer writing alternate universe and slightly aged stories.

Sad mileven hours y'all 🥺
Wrote this when I was bored so don't even @.

Prologue:
I had a series of babysitters all in which who were female, except one. He comes along later into the story however, much later.

My story started from about the age of two. If I'm being honest I don't remember much about those times, I was still quite young. My father was around by this point but was an absent figure in our household he came in and out maybe a few times a month but as the months went on his visits started to decrease. My mother unable to cope with work and caring for her toddler hired a babysitter. The first one I had from what I can remember and what mother has told me is by far the best one. I have a vague memories of her but I have to think really hard about it, for example I'll see something and for a split second if I just put my mind to it I can trigger a part of my brain that brings back fragmentation's of nostalgia. She did seem nice she apparently was one of the most helpful we ever had.

I'm not finishing this book lol and I haven't proof read bc I don't really care about this one.
...
Ok whatever lol don't be shy to comment 🥵