𝟎𝟓.𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃.✰

"What is this intense feeling ?"

Infatuation.

an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something. That someone was the boy with mysterious dark eyes and a mop of ink coloured rambunctious hair, that someone was the boy with pale skin that didn't dare to even be engulfed by the simplest moonlight, that boy was mike wheeler. At the thought of the boy, Els stomach twisted in a knot her mind stably envisioning everything about him, not one flaw disrupting her state of euphoria. Their overdue emotions had finally been conveyed and the petite girl expected the future to hold so much more.

Wasn't that how it was meant to be ?

Yes ideally, expect you wholly bypassed the segment of the definition where it says,"short-lived." The romantic feeling that had captured Els mind and put her abdomen in a knot would not last. Yet she didn't bother to picture things going wrong, only enduring herself in positive notions. Why should her happiness be dragged away ?

Why should her mind be twisted in incoherent nagging thoughts ? Why so, when she finally felt in one piece and whole again. She wanted him and only him and that's the only thought that buzzed around her corrupt mind. She shouldn't have to worry, because things always go to plan, don't they ?

After entering the kitchen she was of course greeted by mike. He stood in front of the stove his hands gently moving as he fried two eggs. Instead of saying something, El gently slipped past the counter and slyly wrapped her arms around his torso. Instantaneously, she heard his usual sigh of content and turned back to face well...

his love.

His love In french braids, his love with brown delicate orbs and his love with one heck of a curvaceous body.

"good morning buttercup." He said, his chest rumbling with each word his raspy morning voice spoke. He kissed her nose gently making her cheeks rise with a soft shade of red and she looked down towards the marble tiling.

"Hey..." she responded as she felt him rest his hand gently on the smooth skin allowing her chin to be lifted up higher. Looking towards El's sweet lips, Mike couldn't help but envelop them in what started off as a chaste kiss until, their lips greedily moved quicker asking for so much more.

Mike's hands moved further down El's body resting against the small of her back gently caressing her soft skin, the kisses the shared lit up the both of their hearts and caused a heavy thumping in their chests. The lips continued to lock until the ringtone of El's phone was heard.

To this the pair jumped apart.

"Shit" El cursed incoherently searching the kitchen frantically for where she had placed her phone.

Finally, she found it and accepted the call from her mother. "Hey mom !" she spoke drastically trying to suppress her panting from her recent moment of intimacy.

"El, baby how are you and mike ?" spoke her mother on the other end of the call, her sweet voice a little raspy through the device. "we have been..."
El hesitated remembering the past events that had taken place over the last 72 hours.

"El ?" her mother began to feel nervous, the worry edging within words.

El looked towards mike noticing his hand gestures for her to continue.
"We have been a fine mom! How's the business trip ?"