2

"Well then I'm guess you got this then." Ven says slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Yep. All under control." I roll my eyes. "Where's Greg?"

"Oh yeah. He said he had to go do something real quickly. He'll come later." He tells me as we walk down to my house. I wish my house was slightly bigger. Its small and white. Pretty plain, never the less I have a house.

"So Maliki... What is up with Rick?" Ven asks walking into my room.

"Not sure really... He just showed up." I said while putting my stuff away. I have a small amount of O.C.D.

"HEY GUYS!!" Greg yells from down stairs.

"UP HERE!" I yell back.

"SHUT UP WOULD YOU?!?!" David yells. He's in the room next to mine.

"When is your brother ever gonna move out?" Greg asks as he enters my room.

"WHEN YOUR MOM DIES! NOW STOP QUESTIONING ME!" David yells again.

"Alright there's your answer dumbass." Ven says as soon as the door is closed.

"Ok guess what I got!" Greg says as a statement then a question.

"Hmmmm... Porn?" Ven asks jokingly.

"No, no, no, silly! I've got these!" Greg then pulls out three lighters.

""Really man? You got this excited over these?" Ven looks at the one that was placed into his hand.

"Nope I'm excited about these but we need those for then." He pulls out some cigarettes. Great! He's gone crazy.

"Okay man. Put them away and we will pretend you didn't just do that." Ven then hands Greg his lighter. I open mine first, and instantly am taken away. I've never seen a flame this close up, and I like it. Its so soft and fragile but can hurt anything in its way. So beautiful and majestic, colourful and strong. It is like me. Right down to the point! I have to have it. Be one with the fire, I must have fire!

"Isn't that right Maliki?" Greg asks. I snap back to reality, and I'm completely oblivious of what they are talking about.

"Mhm" I agree to what ever he's talking about.

"See man told ya!" He says to Ven.

"Hey, can you guys please just leave?" David pops his head into my room. His eye instantly go to the lighter in my hands. "Maliki? What the hell? You can't let this happen!" David takes it from my hands and I can feel my bipolar kick in.

"To hell with you telling me what to do! Just because mom is dead and dad hasn't been home for over two months your not my boss! I'm 16 now! I can handle myself!" I yell in his face. Everyone in the room sit quietly for a minute. "STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! I'M FINE okay?" My tone drops low and so does my body. I'm now on the ground.

"Maybe you boys should go." David steps closer to me.

"NO! DONT-don't touch me!" I then start to cry. I feel arms wrap around me. No let me correct that, I feel twi sets of arms enclosing around me.

"Maybe YOU should leave." Greg says in a sharp tone to David. I wish I could see his face. A 19 year-old being told around by a 16 year-old.

They both hold me for awhile, then the door slams and his car drives away.

"It 16:44. We should go do something. How bout a movie?" Greg asks as he and Ven help me up.

"Okay I'm up to that!" I say and we leave to go see what ever movie is playing.