Prologue

[I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST EVERY WEEK]

To the average person I am just your average seventh grader. What they don't know, is that I'm anything but average. Ever since the "zombie" attack in Florida I have been preparing, sure say what you want but I know that it won't be long until they attack. Many people have since used the zombie attack as an advertising plot. When they come people will be rushing into large stores and then either klling each other or having the flesh ripped from their bodies and having their last moments spent in pain and agony. I have researched what a zombie would do, I have identified almost every obvious weakness.

        I instead of being an idiot and going to places like malls and large stores to grab food and weapons have divised a plan and started collecting what I will need. You see if you go to a large store multiple people will be ready to kill without a second thought so that they can get what they need. The police and Army forces will be helpless due to the large amounts of zombies. Sure how could a rotting person possibly be that dangerous, they are dangerous because they are stronger then the average person and the surprise is what kills because before you know your city is overrun by flesh eating cannoballistic dead people because of the anarchy that it would cause everyone you know to be devoured unless of course they are like me or are just smart and don't let fear overcome them.

        Oh, and a hospital not to mention if anyone goes to a hospital I sure hope that they go down along with all remaining patients because there are a bunch of sick people, they die and become a zombie, they rampage and kill any remaining living people in the building. You get the picture. And don't flippin go to a mall, frozen food, cheap tools and weapons, and almost every door is made of glass. 

        As I said I have researched and it turns out for medicine that animal medicine is the same as ours and animal food isn't the best but its food and there won't be many people with this idea. As for weapons and a way of escape, for weapons I have enough but I keep collecting for the fun of it, and my parents are the fourth richest people in the world so I get 2 thousand dollars as an allowance each week. I know what you are thinking,"What a spoiled little brat!" which I can see but you'll be surprised by this, I only have a PlayStation 2, an Xbox-360, and a nintendo wii. Where does all the money go I'll bet your asking, well it all goes towards my escape. My escape is a 2013 lifted Mustang Gt. Just kidding its really a Chevy Suburban with a grille guard, a transfer pump to ciphen gas from cars, 8 5-gallon fuel containers, a large medical kit, solar panels, bullet proof glass,4" lift, upgraded suspension, and a hidden bag of guns with a Remington Whitetail Pro Model 770 rifle, Benelli M2 Field Semi Auto shotgun, Smith & Wesson SD9 VE Semi Auto pistol, Berreta92FS INOX pistol, Berreta 1301 Tactical semi auto shotgun, DPMS MOE warrior rifle, GLOCK 23 Gen4 semi auto pistol, and a Browning X-bolt Stalker rifle.

        I am Tony Fred Carlson, and I will not let the world die out. When the apocalypse comes, I will survive. I am ready for the apocalypse, I will slay the zombies, I will save what is left of the world...