date

benji's pov :
we are two days before the date and I'm so excited about it.Jorge and I get closer everyday.I love him more everytime I hear his voice,everytime he smiles,everytime he breathes.I am deeply in love with him.

——2 days later——

Jorge's pov :
It's 10 a.m. and I'm waiting for benji at the train station.He's going to arrive in a few minutes.I'm scared.I'm anxious.If he doesn't like me finally ? A familiar voice get me out off my thoughts.

« -heyyyyy »

I turn myself to see him,i smile at me,he's prettier in real life,i would give him the whole world.

« -hey benji ! How are you ?
-I'm fine but kinda anxious for our first date.
-Don't worry,I am anxious too. »

We walked in silence for 10 minutes when benji said

« -What are we going to do for our first day,babe »

I don't spoke.He called me babe.My heart and my brain are screaming.But I try to be calm.

« -Um..So-Sorry I don't wanted to..
-It's okay.We are going to eat at restaurant and watch a movie,to be basic.
-Great ! »

——a few hours later——
Benji's pov :
I couldn't take my eyes off of him the whole time at restaurant.His brown eyes,His curly hair,his lips..he's perfect,I can't find him a defect.

« -What movie would you like to watch?
-i don't know..choose for me »

Jorge and I start to watch the movie.I'm grabbing Jorge's hand and look at him.He looks at me and smile.I smile back.

« -I want to kiss you so bad.. »

He keep quiet and I was gonna say something but he cut me.

« -I want it too benji »

He come close to me and his lips are now near mines.I put my hands on his face.I couldn't resist so I kissed him.
His lips has a good taste,I couldn't be bored of this taste,Never.

« -i love you benji
-you're mine.
-of course »

i can't realize that he's my boyfriend now..