Dani Jones POV

BAM

Another one of my competitors hit the ground. A mix of cheers and boos filled my ears as the ref raised my arm to signify another victory. I look over to see my coach, seeing his expressionless face as if my victory was boring to him. I shook it off, not thinking anything of it and getting off the rink to my changing room. once finished showering and changing I go out, only to be greeted by the coach, The words that left his mouth as soon as he noticed me stopped me dead in my tracks.

" I'm dropping you" okay, ouch. Not even a hello? who the fuck did he think he is?

"Palinski, what the fuck do you mean, you're dropping me?" I huffed out trying my best not to sock this tiny, fat, thin-lipped face.

"I mean Jones, you're out of here. you're gone, bye-bye. Do I need to spell it out for you?

"Yeah no shit, I got that part but why? I make you money, I always win!"

"That's the problem! you're not making me money!" He sighed "Look, Jones, you know I love you but the customers...they're saying you're becoming...predictable" predictable? Oh, I'll show him predictable when I shove my foot up his ass!

"Whatever, I don't need you I'll just go and join a different fighting rink, at least there I'll e respected" I heard his dry chuckle as he looked up at me.

"Darling, you're not going anywhere. you see if you go out and show everyone your moves, they're going to catch on and that's gonna worsen the business" I looked at him confused

"Then...what are you going to do to me?" don't say it.

"well, Jones, we have no other choice than to kill you. Don't take it to personal, just business"

Well shit.

A/N: Um hi! I just wanted to say I hoped you liked the first chapter. Lemme know if you like it if you hate it or just in general where you want this to go. I will probably do slow updates due to school but yeah!