This Is Wrong . . . You're My Sister

It was Friday night, and my dad and my step mom were out .. I was at home in my room, dancing around, blasting Put It down by Brandy (To your right ------->) Chris Brown's part had just came on and I had started rapping it like a G ...

"Ain't nobody put it down like me though .. Why you playin', g-girl you know .." I sang, prancing throughout my room ..

I heard a loud bang on my door .. I was probably my step brother Jacob ..

I skipped to my door and opened it a little .. "May I help you .?"

"Can you please turn your music down .?" he said, rubbing his temples ..

I giggled, "No I can not .."

I loved picking with Jacob .. It was so much fun messing with him .. I mean, I was his little stepsister .. That is what I was supposed to do .. He pushed my door open more, show me that he was shirtless, and only had on his boxers .. Even though he was my brother (not by blood) I was highly attracted to him .. I bit my lip and looked up at his eyes ..

"Come on Justice, please .. You are giving me a headache over here .. I'm not asking you to turn it off, I'm just asking can you lower the volume .."

"And I'm saying no .. If you want the volume lowered, come in here and lower it yourself .." I smiled skipping back in the middle of my room twirling in a circle ..

She was teasing me .. He tight little booty shorts and that low-cut tank top were making me harder by the second .. I don't know why I have these thoughts about her .. I know this is wrong, she's my sister .. Well, not by blood, just by marriage .. I stomped over to her stereo and turned down the music ..

"I was listening to that .!" she stomped her foot ..

"Well I don't want to hear it in my room .."

She rolled her eyes and sat on her bed, folding her arms ..

I went and hugged her, kissed her forehead, and started to walk to her bedroom door ..

"Wait .! Since you have ruined my music, let's just hang out .."

I walked over to her bed and sat beside her .. It was about 10 minutes of awkward silence before she finally spoke ..

"How are you and Kayla doing .?"

"We broke up last night .." I replied ..

"Aw I'm so sorry .." I heard a little sarcasm in her voice ..

"No you're not .. You hated Kayla .."

"I know .. But I don't like to see you sad .."

She rubbed my back and I smiled a little .. Damn she looked good .. I was so fucking horny and it's been a long time since I've gotten some pussy from any girl .. The last time me and Kayla screwed it was awkward and I fell asleep as soon as it was over .. I looked at her and saw her eyes glowing .. Justice was gorgeous, how could she be single .? She looked me in the eyes and leaned in to kissed me .. I leaned in too, and met her lips halfway .. We made out for a few minutes and I finally realized what I was doing and pulled away ..

"This is wrong .. You're my sister .." I looked away from her ..

She turned my face back to hers and planted a sweet sweet kiss on my lips .. "Only by marraige, not by blood .."

"It's still wrong Jus .."

"Jay .. You know you have been thinking about this for a while .. I have .."

"You have .?" I asked, shocked ..

"Hell yeah .. Jay you walk around the house shirtless all the time, and it makes me wet .. Your abs are to die for .. I've been thinking about fucking you since the day our parents introduced us .."

"Why didn't you tell me this .?" This was shocking me like crazy .. I didn't know she thought about me this way ..

She blushed, "Because I never thought you would be interested in me .. We are two years apart .. I'm 14, you're 16 .. Plus I thought you had always thought of me as a baby .."

"I used to, but now that's changing .."

"Good .." she smiled .. "Because our parents are going to be out for a couple of hours, and maybe some of our twisted fantasies about each other can finally become reality .."

She sat on my lap, holding my dick down between her two juicy thighs .. She was right, I have been thinking about this for a while now .. I wanted to fuck her so damn bad ..

"Do you think you can handle me Jacob .?" she smiled ..

I laughed, "I know I can sweetheart .. The question is, Can you handle me .?"

"We'll see .." she giggled ..

She got off of my lap and went to close her bedroom door .. Then, she walked back over to me and sat on my lap, shoving her tongue in my mouth .. We made out for a few minutes, and then she stood up, sliding her shorts off slowly and doing the same with her tank top .. She has some sexy lingerie on and it made me hard .. I pulled her body close to me and I planted kisses on her stomach .. She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair .. I slid her panties down to her ankles and she kicked them off slowly .. I licked her softly and she moaned ..

"Imma be gentle with you love .." I said, laying her on the bed and spreading her legs apart ..

She looked at me and bit her lip, like she was having doubts ..

"You alright babe .?" I asked her ..

"Yeah, I'm fine .. Keep going .."

I smiled and stuck my tongue inside of her, tasting her sweet juices on my tongue as she moaned my name ..

"Oh fuck .!" I moaned as he was eating me out ..

This kid knew how to work his tongue .. It felt so good .. His tongue, inside me .. Swirling around in circles and driving me insane ..

"You like that .?" he asked me softly ..

"Y-yes .." I shivered .. Oh shit .. I was about to cum in this boy's mouth ..

He shoved 2 fingers inside of me ..

"FUCK .!" I moaned loudly ..

He was fingering me and eating me out at the same time .. This felt so damn good, I never wanted it to end ..

"Ohh god yesss .!" I moaned loudly, gripping his hair ..

I arched my back and moaned loudly, and I felt myself cumming everywhere .. He cleaned me up and I was stretched out on my bed .. He slid his boxers down and I finally saw how big he was ..

"Damn .." I moaned a little ..

He chuckled, "You sure you want to do this .?"

"Yes Jay .. Fuck me, fuck me now .."

He smiled and went inside me, and immediately started fucking me roughly .. I was moaning like crazy, and all of a sudden my door flew open and our parents were standing there ..

"Jacob, what the hell .!" my dad yelled at him ..

"Oh shit .." we both said, realizing we had been caught ..

Heey guys !!! It's Niaa . Go check out my new book "I Think . . ." This is real shit I talk about . Comment && vote on it, then inbox me to get your own imagine . See you in my inbox ;)