Chapter 12

Nagisas pov

I was sitting in class class being stared at for my stupid tail and ears by everyone even though karasuma-sensei was talking, "Now, allow me to introduce your brand new temporary foreign language teacher."

"Irina Jelavic. Nice to meet you all!"said a beautiful blonde women with curly gaie wearing a black shirt that barely covers her huge boob's and a white jacket and white mini skirt. She was leaning against koro-sensei, not bothering with the class and only brushing her boob's against koro-sensei...... She's obviously an assassin. No women that beautiful would want to be all over koro-sensei, even if he is wearing his disguise at the moment.

"What a knock out."

"What knockers!"

"Wait... Why's she all over him?"

"Who'd have thought you were a teacher here?"

"Piss me off..." I heard the students say around but I was more focused on Jelavic-sensei and koro-sensei conversation.

"That's a wig." koro-sensei said taking off the wig.

"Oh, I don't mind!"she said and clung tighter even though koro-sensei was taking off the disguise to show that he is a weird tentacle alien thing. So she is most definitely an assassin.

"This school intends to give you authentic experience in foreign languages. I trust there are no complaints about her taking over half your English lessons?" karasuma-sensei said looking at koro-sensei with a pointed look. I wonder why

"If we must..." koro-sensei said

I ship them.

Don't know why.

"We've got us one heck of a teacher! Not only that, she seems to really have a thing for koro-sensei." Kaede said and I just nodded in agreement.

"I might get some assassination hints out of this. The octopus Koro-sensei seems flummoxed, having a human women hanging all over him. His face has so many unique colors... So what color is 'bewilderment'?" I wondered out loud.

"He's just plain smitten! There's no mistaking that face." Yuri said and the people around him (the whole class) just agreed.

"How... Human of him." I heard someone say and I can't help but agree with them. Maybe he was a human once and people experimented on him. No that sounds stupid.

"The more I look at you, the more I like what I see. Your beady eyes, like two diarrhea pill. Your undefined joints. Why you're positively captivating!" Jelavic-sensei said.

"How embarrassing!" koro-sensei yelled obviously loving the attention.

"Don't let her trick you, koro-sensei!" hinata whisper yelled.

"No woman finds those things attractive!" Rio whisper yelled too.

I see so I'm not the only one that's not dense. Any teacher coming to this class at this time has a fairly high probability of being no ordinary teacher. "You never know, maybe she is hoping for tentacle sex." everyone stopped and turned to Karma who was the one to say that and then looked back at the teachers and... Maybe.

-timeskip-

It was P.E with koro-sensei and we were playing a game of Pass and kill.

"Hup! Pass!"koro-sensei yelled out passing the ball to Yuri. .

"Hup! Kill!"Yuri kicked the soccer ball back to koro-sensei and shot him-sensei.

Koro-sensei passed the ball to Sugino. Sugino passed the ball back to koro-sensei and went to stab him.

Koro-sensei passed the ball to Karma. Karma passed  the ball back and shot at koro-sensei.

Koro-sensei passed the ball to me and I passed back and went to stab koro-sensei.

Koro-sensei passed the ball to Hinata. Hinato passed the ball back and charged at and attempted to stab koro-sensei.

Koro-sensei was about to pass to someone when Jelavic-sensei ran to him shouting. I could almost see the sparkles around her, "Koro-sensei! Oh, koro-sensei! Mr. Karasuma tells me you're oh so very fast! Is that true?" fake ass hoe.

"Well, not that fast..." he said embarrassed.

"Could you do me a favor? I'd love to try some real Vietnamese coffee. Won't you bring me some while I'm teaching English?" Jelavic-sensei said shoving her boob's in koro-sensei face.

"Why, of course. I happen to know a great café in Vietnam."a pink faced koro-sensei said before jumping into the air, flying off.

"Er... Miss Irina? Class is starting. Shouldn't we go back in?" Yüma asked.

"Class? Oh, right. Just make it a study hall or something."Jelavic-sensei said lighting a cigarette. "And... can you not call me by my first name? I won't be playing teacher unless that octopus is around, so you call me Miss Jelavic."

"So what are you going to do, Miss Bitch?"asked you guessed it, Karma Akabane.

"No nicknames!" Jelavic-sensei yelled out.

"You're an assassin, right? The entire class working together can't kill this monster, and you're going to kill him all but yourself?"

"Brat. Grown-ups have their own grown-up ways of doing things." she turned to me, "You must be Nagisa Shiota."she started rubbing my cat ears and it felt soooooo damn good, I actually started to purr and my body unwilling rubbed against hers to get more of the amazing feeling. "Come to the staff room later. I'd like to see what you have on him." she reached down and started stroking the base of my tail and I turned into putty at that, practically melting in her hold, mewling at the feeling. "The same goes for everyone else with key intel! I'll give you something good in return. I can even swap in a man for you girls. It's a pro's job to have both technique and connections. You brats go watch from the outfield. Oh, one more thing: Interfere even slightly in my assassination and I'll kill you."

I wanna kill this bitch so bad but the way she is touching me right now feels so good. Her skilled touches that make you melt. Her tough-looking companions. The gravity of her threat. We knew at once she was the real deal: a professional killer. At the same time, most of the classroom sensed something else: we hated her. I hate her more because she was touching me like that in front of the whole class.