Chapter 1

Ok, so this is just a story idea i had. So yeah. If a chapter has smut in it I'll let you know, in this story Jaxon is a dominant, and Isobel is a submissive, a bratty and rebellious one. There will be bdsm, so if you don't like then don't read

Isobel had just arrived at school, later than usual as it took her a while to get ready, she wore tight dark navy skinny jeans with a white sweater top that hung loosely from her shoulders but still looked great. She was clad in white fur booties that only reached her ankles. She had natural makeup on and her hair was curled and up in a high ponytail. She was texting on her phone, not looking up until she walked straight into a hard chest, knocking her onto her ass. She immediately looked up, brushing her hair out of her face to see dark green eyes and a hand reaching out to help her up.

"You should watch where you're going" grunted the boy she bumped into, reaching a hand down to help her up.
"Shit! My phone!"  She looked at her phone, no cracks, before looking up to the boy again and taking his hand, letting him help her up.
He narrowed his eyes "what's your name?" His voice got a bit deeper and it made her knees go weak.
Damn he was hot Isobel thought to herself. She looked him over, he wore a black v-neck shirt with dark jeans and a leather jacket. She barely heard the question, to busy staring at his muscular body "oh! Um... Isobel." She swallowed and looked away after seeing his smirk. "Jaxon." He nodded and then the warning bell went off "I'll see you later Isobel." He smirked and then walked away. She just stood there, staring and watching him walk away before walking to class.

About halfway through class Isobel got up and walked towards the bathrooms, when she saw Jaxon, the boy from earlier come out of the boys bathroom. He saw her and smirked; walking up to her. He smelled like expensive cologne and sage, a weird mixture, that she liked...a lot. "Hi princess." He grinned and raised an eyebrow "skipping class?".

She couldn't help but blush when he called her princess "maybe. Maybe not. Why?" She smirked.

He grinned "well, I was wondering if you would want to go to the movies later tonight?"
It was a Friday so she had the night off. She smiled and bit her lip "yeah, sure."

"I'll pick you up at eight." His eyes had gone darker and he was staring at her lip. "Don't bite your lip." He growled quietly.
She raised an eyebrow "your not the boss of me." She turned on her heel, walking back into class before remembering the reason she left. She didn't use the bathroom.

The rest of the period Isobel was daydreaming about Jaxon, staring at her paper and making random doodles instead of taking notes like she was supposed to. Oops. After a few minutes of this she was nudged by her best friend, Caroline. "You've been staring at that paper for the past five minutes. Do you have a paper fetish I didn't know about?" Her best friend giggled

Isobel rolled her eyes "this guy asked me out..." she smiled and looked down. Her best friends has dropped and she practically had a seizure from her excitement! "Who?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?! Tonight! Omg we need to go shopping!" The teacher scolded the girls and then Isobel and Caroline went quite still giggling under their breath