Chapter 4

He pulled her off the counter "but don't think your getting away with teasing me."

Isobel went wide eyed, blushing. "Yes sir." She breathed out, causing Jaxon's eyes to darken with lust.

Jaxon shook his head and pulled her out into the hallway and then into their theater. He walked up to their seats, which were on the top row.

Isobel sat down quickly looking up at Jaxon innocently, still holding his hand.

"I think they only gave us one ticket..." Jaxon lied putting his own ticket in his pocket. He looked up at Isobel with her ticket and smirked. "Scoot over brat." He grinned.

She raised an eyebrow and blushed. She stood up, letting him sit down, then she sat on his lap.

He smirked and put an arm around her, pulling her closer to him. He ate a handful of popcorn and looked up as the movie started.

Isobel huffed a bit, squirming around to get comfortable as she had been sitting on his knee.

"Move your ass so I can sit down." She whispered in his ear

He grinned and pulled her so now she was sitting directly on him. She could feel his erection between their limited clothing.

She let out a soft moan and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Little bit much for a first date don't you think?"

He chuckled quietly "am I going to fast for you sweetheart?" He smirked and laid a gentle kiss behind her ear

She shook her head slowly her eyes on the movie. She suddenly started squirming trying to contain her excitement as her favorite character showed up.

"You better stop squirming, you're making it very hard for me to contain myself." He growled into her ear.

She smiled a bit and slowly ground her hips "you mean like this?" She turned back to face him. The theater was pretty empty on the top rows.

"Fucking tease." He grumbled and ate another handful of popcorn. She smirked and went back to watching the movie.

Soon the movie was over and Isobel stood up. Jaxon stood up after her. Picking up her jacket and purse and giving them to her. "Let's go princess." He put a hand on her lower back and led her out of the theater.

"Do you want to go back to my place?" Jaxon asked looking up at Isobel with a boyish grin.

Isobel smiled and nodded, getting back on the bike and putting on the helmet.

Jaxon got on after her and started up the bike. "Hold on tight." He grinned and began driving. They drove for about ten minutes before pulling up to a huge estate, with massive amounts of property and what seemed to be horse stables.

Isobel glanced around "you live here?" She asked, her head on his shoulder.

He chuckled "yeah, it's just me and my grandpa." He nodded and drove past the main house to a guest house. He parked outside and got off the bike. "My grandpa lives in the main house and then I live here." He smiled and took his helmet off, helping Isobel take hers off and then set them down besides the bike. He led her through a door into a modern looking bachelor pad.

Isobel looked around and smiled "you have this all to yourself?" She looked back at Jaxon. He nodded and closed the door behind her.

"Do you want something to eat? Or drink?" He took off his shoes and then walked to the kitchen. Isobel took off her shoes as well and then followed after him. "Just some water." She sat down on one of the stools in the kitchen.

Jaxon handed her a glass of water. "I hope you didn't forget about your punishment." He grinned

So um I will try and update more regularly. Happy Friday!