Chimeras and Broken Hearts

Tracy ended up coming to the school. She crashed Liam's class before passing out. Scott, Stiles, Kai, and Malia are taking her to the animal clinic. Lydia, Kira, River, and I decided to try to figure out what is wrong with her. Besides her killing two people. We ended up meeting up with Liam.

"They're taking her to the Animal Clinic?" Lydia asks.

I nod. "Yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what's wrong with her."

"What's wrong with her is that she killed two people." Lydia said. "Her father and, according to Parrish, her psychiatrist."

"Isn't there anyone else we can talk to? Does she still have her mom? Any family?" River asks.

"Alpha." Lydia says. "If she's a werewolf, she has an Alpha, right? Anyone know if a new one's moved into Beacon Hills?"

"No, but there's an old one. One of the oldest. We know her." Kira says.

"And her pack." Liam adds.

Liam and Mason go find Brett who is a beta in Satomi's pack. Lydia, Kira, River, and I head over to Tracy's house to see if we could find anything. As Lydia goes to open the door, Kira stops her.

"Hold on." She says. "Isn't this like a crime scene or something?"

"No." Lydia says. She opens the door to reveal yellow police tape over Tracy's bed. "Maybe."

"Don't worry about it." I tell her. "We'll be fine. We've done it before."

"Broken into a crime scene? Or breaking the law?" River asks.

"Both." Lydia and I both say at the same time.

"Okay, so what are we looking for?" Kira asks.

"I am not sure." Lydia asks turning on the lamp beside the bed. "I'm mostly just following a feeling."

"Your feelings usually lead to dead bodies." Kira says.

Lydia sighs. "Well, let us know if you find one."

We start searching around the room trying to find something. I look in her dresser, Lydia and River search her desk, and Kira searches under the bed.

"Hey, look at this." Kira said grabbing our attention. She lifted up a dream catcher out of a pink box she had found. "Remember, Tracy Bear, it only works if you believe it. Hope this helps. Love, Dad." This is beyond depressing."

"He was just trying to help her. Why would she go after him like that?" River asks.

"I guess she wasn't in control of herself." Lydia answers.

"But it wasn't even a full moon." I say.

"Maybe a werewolf with night terrors is worse than a..." Lydia trailed off. "You know, there are cases of people who accidentally murdered their entire family while in a night terror. They had no idea what they were doing. It's called a homicidal somnambulism."

"So if Tracy's killing people she doesn't really want to kill, she might not actually be awake." Kira said.

Lydia looked up at us. "She's still in a night terror."