❁『✎』𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

❁『✎』𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺
__________
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐....
__________

.*•.•*•.•*•.

————————
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍
————————
A/N:I have everything planned out for the end of this story I just need to figure out how the story will get to the end.. also I have a edit that will fit perfectly for the ending....
(If I can find it)
———————

Kacchan woke up to see his green haired angle sleeping on his chest.

Kacchan played with Izuku's soft green hair twirling it in his fingers.
Izuku's eyes slowly opened seeing kacchan play with his hair izuku had tears rolling down his face from yesterday...

"K-kacchan are you sure you *sniff* still love me..."izuku said as he started to cry again.

Kacchan hugged izuku tightly with tears rolling down his face.
"Of course I do you are my everything you are my fucking star and will always be we will be with each other till the day we die. But I wanna die with you cause your my star that I can't live without I don't know what I would do without you izuku. When we get to UA and graduate I'm gonna make sure we become the wonder duo like the thing we promised when we were kids.
We will be hero's together no matter what." Kacchan said as more tears rolled down his face.

"You want that r-right izuku..."kacchan asked izuku.

"Of course I want that kacchan! I love you so fucking much! But I feel so disgusting and worthless. Why would you want to be with me a dirty slut... *sniff* why a nasty slut like me..."izuku said his voice getting lower by every word leaving izuku sobbing into kacchan's chest.

"Don't you ever call your self that you fucking understand. That was not your fault and it will never be. Your not a slut or a whore your my star and my only star. And nothing will ever fucking change that." Kacchan said hugging izuku tighter.

—————————
Entrance exams today.

Izuku's wings have healed a week ago and kacchan sticks by Izuku's side for everything. Izuku has become more closed off. He only hangs out with kacchan but kacchan hopes maybe at UA he can make some friends. All kacchan wants is for izuku to be happy...
———
"Izuku you ready to get into UA?"kacchan said as he shoved izuku with his shoulder a little bit.

"Of course silly! We've been training with our mentors almost all our life! We could have never been more ready!"izuku replied to kacchan with a bright smile.

——————
At entrance exams.

'I wish kacchan was here... at least I get to see him after this!'izuku thought trying to cheer himself up.

"GO"the speaker said.

Izuku used my wings to fly the wind pressure flew everyone back a mile away from the entrance exam gate.

Izuku realized everyone was behind a lot so izuku took advantage and destroyed all the robots leaving none for the students starting to enter the gates. They screamed at izuku telling him that was unfair and started using their quirks on izuku.

The examines left izuku in his own pile of blood as the teachers finally came to see what was going on.

Midnight saw izuku laying on the floor bruised and bloodied with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"So all of you were trying to get into UA...
Well anyone who touched that boy is banned from any hero school so once we check the cameras to see who touched the boy will be banned from any hero school. As for those who didn't touch the boy will he accepted into UA for obvious reasons."Midnight said as she picked up the green haired boy.

The boy already had PTSD after the incident in the alleyway. izuku only allowed kacchan to touch him.

Izuku thrashed out of midnights grip flying away from midnight to his and kacchans house.
(Yes katsuki and izuku live together)

As izuku made it to kacchans house
He opened the door to see kacchan on the couch looking at the TV.

Izuku tried to make it to their room in hopes kacchan wouldn't see him like this.

But to his luck kacchan stared at izuku in shock.

Izuku looked into kacchans eyes as he started to drop to his knees crying.

Kacchan rushes over to izuku trying to comfort his injured lover.

"Izuku who did this to you!"kacchan said with tears in his eyes.

"They*sob* a-all hate me!"izuku sobbed out.

"Not on my watch izuku. I promise I'll never let you leave my side ok."kacchan said hugging izuku tighter.

—————————————
Entering UA
—————————————

Bakugou hugged izuku tightly on his side as he walked to the UA building.

Kids glared at izuku as they walked by the frightened green haired boy.

"Don't worry izuku like I said I won't let anyone hurt you."bakugou whispered reassuringly to izuku.

Izuku only nodded in response
As they made it to class 1-A.

Luckily izuku and bakugou were the first one's their so they spent a good 30minuets talking to each other.

—————
Uh this unfinished chapter has just been sitting here for a while so I'll just posted it

It's probably not edited soooooo idk
Sorry it's been a while