Sanity Tested

*Mentions of torture/ Sexual themes

Dipper POV: 

Master Bill is watching the meatsacks' reactions to his nightmare. They're pathetic. Pathetic that they let their emotions run wild and let their instincts take control. If I still had my human side then I would have felt..Pity. Pity for their suffering. Which makes me laugh. Who needs Pity. No one deserves it. Pity is only used for when a group of meatsacks look down on another one in an unfortunate situation. A situation that was caused in some way by the meatsack itself. I sigh at this. Because they only had themselves to blame for the situation at hand.

"Pinetree..Did you enjoy the show?" Master asks.

"Yes..I enjoyed it. It really shows how weak minded those meatsacks are." I Said.

"Yes it does Pinetree. However this is only the beginning of their torment towards "redemption". They will learn about their failures and see that we're the strong and they're just insects that we can crush underneath our feet." Master Said.

"That's good Master. Do you need me to do anything for them? Or Do you wish to see them suffer some more." I Said.

"Let them suffer. Skip out on the meals and let them starve a bit. We'll visit them together tomorrow. Now..Hurry up and do your duties before it gets too late my dear Pinetree. Then meet me in my room. We have much to discuss." Master Said.

I immediately bowed and rushed to finish up all of my tasks. While I was doing them, Only one thing was on my mind...

What did Master have to tell me?

Bill POV:

I can't wait to talk to my Pinetree tonight. However I have to finish my tasks before he's done. However I'm going to visit those "guests" in the dungeon and see how they're doing. When I arrived..I see that most of them were broken. While others managed to keep their sanity. 

"Hello Sixer..Did you enjoy the nightmare I sent you?" I asked. Sixer glared at me and slowly tried to stand.

"No...We didn't enjoy it Demon." Sixer Said.

"Too bad. However I'm sure you'll like the others that are coming your way." I Said.

"Let us go Demon. Or I'll cut your head off." Ice bag said.

"With what Ice bag? You don't have anything to do that with my dear. Besides you're basically trapped here until I say so otherwise." I Said.

"What more are you going to do to us." Shooting Star Asked.

"Nothing much. Besides I also came to collect Llama for her new Masters." I Said. Last night..I played poker with my henchmanics. The henchmanics wanted someone to take their frustrations out on so I offered Llama. They immediately took a liking to her so I'll just give them their prize.

"No..I'm not going with you." Llama screamed. However she didn't have a choice in the matter. As we left, I noticed that she looked at Shooting Star which made me laugh. Her love for her was pointless since Shooting Star loves herself and guys. I transported myself and Llama towards the henchmanics and I immediately set chains on he while I addressed my friends.

"Hello Friends!! Look what I brought you!! Before you do anything to her...Let me feed her this potion that I made last night so she'll Stay with you guys forever." I Said. I started to poor the potion down her throat and watched as she glowed for a couple of seconds. 

"Now..She's immortal. She will heal from any wounds and you can play with her as long as you guys like." I Said. The henchmanics immediately rushed at Llama who started to cry and scream as they ravished her body. 

"Have fun Llama." I Said. I shut the door and transported to my room, eagerly waiting for Pinetree to arrive. 

I hope that he accepts what I'm proposing. Wish me luck.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Do you guys want an omake into what the henchmanics are doing to Pacifica?

Bye 👋