Chapter 3

As soon as I stepped out of the car the whispering about me began just as my mother drove off in silence.

"Hey isn't that the blind girl"

"Well I heard she was born like that"

"She is such a freak"

"Why does she even go here she is such awacko"

Honestly I hear stuff like that all the time but I could care less I mean it's not like I can't hear. Besides I'm in all advanced classes, yeah I know right(ha ha).

"I see you decided to show up" a voice behind me snarled.

It belonged to non other than Hillary Ross your average school slut, er mean girl.

Facing her and her minion Diane Baker I rolled my eyes, but she didn't see due to the shades I always wear.

"Well look who decided to wear that outfit, it's so loud that event though I'm blind I can still hear it begging to get of your body."

"Is that the best you do cause you should see your shoes, I think their on the wrong feet"

Diane giggles and I just huffed. She was wrong, my boots were in the right feet thank you.

"Omg you are such a loser" she laughed walking away bumping into me on purpose, nocking me down.

Some people scoffed. They probably thought I was clumsy or something now.

See what I mean, all it takes is a simple mistake and people start labeling me. It's so annoying.

"I can't wait till we get our power" my wolf Willa said

"I know right"

You might not know this, but every werewolf has a wolf, their like our best friends but they are also apart of us literally.

Anyways when I turned sixteen that's when I shifted, and I turned into a white wolf and nobody knows but my dad.

Why? Because their super rare and super dangerous, especially because if their powers. We don't know what power we will get but after we shift we get our power a few months after.

"And I can't wait" Willa purred

Smiling to myself I put away my walking and headed toward the death trap I call school.