Chapter 4

I don't really need help when it comes to doing things but when it comes to this maze of a school my parents insisted I have a teacher by my side all day long.

And what's worse than already getting the attention because of blindness is the fact that a teacher has to be in my shadow.

It really sucks but at least I don't always have to carry my own stuff.

"Good morning Camilla" my teachers aid Ms.Mims cheered.

From what my mom tells Ms.Mims is a short old lady in her mid sixties with a few streaks of gray from here and there.

And I don't know why but apparently she's always in a good mood, it is so annoying, but I guess it's just her way if cheering me up.

"Hello Ms.Mims" I responded dully

"Are you ready for this years festivities?"

"Sure why not"

"That's the spirit now let's get going, hears your schedule:

1. Texas History

2.Science

3.Free Time

4.Homeroom-Language Arts

5.Lunch

6.Math"

"Alright let's get going"

"Yay"

😎😎😎😎TimeLaps😎😎😎😎

And just when I think my day could go any worse it's lunchtime, the most judge mental place ever.

I hate it do much that once I tried to go sneak off to eat in the bathroom that somebody or should I say Hillary, tripped me.

And the worse part I had to just sit there all filthy until Ms.Mims got back from her lunch.It was so embarrassing nobody even helped just laughed.

"Camilla are you alright" Ms.Mims asked interrupting my thoughts.Apparently I zoned out.

"I'm fine just hungry"

"Do you know what you want"

"Chicken salad please"

After taking a seat at the back of the cafeteria at an abandoned table I dove in.Ignoring Ms.Mims as she tried to convince me into sitting with friends.

I don't have friend and she knows it, but she thinks I'm the opening type.I'm not and no one would want to be friends with the blind girl.

Luckily she gave up and went of to eat with the other teachers in the torcherers, I mean teachers.

Just as I'm gulping down my soda a voice belonging to the last person on earth comes up to me.

Hillary Ross

"Aw well don't you look lonely" she smiles earning a giggle from Diane

"Shouldn't you be sucking faces with some victim"

"At least I don't sit alone"

After her little comment I heard her and her minion walk away a let out a long a frustrated sigh.

" Why of all people did I have to end up blind"