-ˋˏYᥲᥒdᥱrᥱ Tᥱᥒყᥲ Iιdᥲ x Fᥱmᥲᥣᥱ Rᥱᥲdᥱrˎˊ-

Third Person P.O.V.
The bell rang rapidly and loudly, as aizawa sighed.

“That's all for today. You're all dismissed.” Aizawa says, picking up his prescious, yellow sleeping bag. he walked towards the door with a usual black Expression. He stood by the door as the rest of the class began packing their stuff.

“Guys! Let's go to the mall! It's been ages since we last had a girl's day out!” Mina exclaims happily.

“That sounds fun!” Toru exclaims.

“Oh, and by the way, Tokoyami & [Last Name], both of you are on cleaning duty today. I want to see this room spotless tomorrow.” Aizawa says, staring at the two.
Ochaco, Mina & Toru pouted.

“Yes, Sensei.” [Name] answers, while Tomoyami gave a nod. Aizawa then closed the door.

“Aww man!” Ochaco whines.

“It's alright, uraraka-san. It is my obligation, I have no right to object.” [Name] says, “I'm sure I can join you guys another time.” [Name] smiles reassuringly.

“Mgh.. alright! Maybe on Saturday?” Toru suggests.

“That sounds good, kero.” Tsuyu says.

“Maybe we can all have tea at my house.” Momo suggests, with a smile.

“Sounds good.” Kyoka says. The girl's got up and left the classroom, waving goodbye to everyone and [Name]. Soon after that, the majority of the class began to walk out of the classroom, Izuku talking with minoru surprisingly, Koji and Mezo were planning to go somewhere, Katsuki being followed by Denki, Eijirou and Hanta, and..that was everyone.

[Name] stared at Fumikage awkwardly. It's not like they weren't friends..they just..didn't talk often. But when they do talk, it was mostly someone else who was dominating the conversation, while they just answer with short responses.

“Tokoyami-san..er..let's start?” [Name] says. Fumikage looked up, and gave a nod.

“I will grab the broom and other cleaning equipment, you can just stay here, if you would like.” [Name] says.

“No, I'd like to come with you.” Fumikage says. [Name] nods and they both head out of the classroom in comfortable silence.

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ ••• ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

The dark blue haired male stared at the two with a blank Expression, his eyes never leaving Fumikage. He was certain he has romantic feelings towards his vice president. [Name] was everything you'd want in a lady. Intelligent, Mature, Disciplined, Hard-working, strong, sweet and beautiful. Not only that, but they were still in highschool! Romantic feelings towards each other are forbidden! At least..that's what Tenya kept telling himself.

At the beginning of the school year, he met [Name] at the train station, his eyes locked with hers, and then suddenly, everything around him stopped. Not a single soul moved. and his dark blue eyes never leaving the gorgeous [Hair Color] haired girl. A yellow light shined down upon her, as if she was some sort of angel..or.. goddess. It made Tenya flustered. How can someone be so perfect? Not only does she have the looks to wow everyone and anything, she was also intelligent, placing first in the assessment test. Tenya knew right at that moment, that he couldn't let this beautiful god slip away from his hands. Even if..it means getting people out of the way. He'd do anything. Anything. Anything. For her.

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ ••• ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

Fumikage stared at the [Hair Color] haired girl as she began to gather up the broom and other cleaning materials. They were both all alone in the janitor's closet. Fumikage wouldn't openly admit it to anyone, but he had taken a liking towards [Name]. She was just.. breathtaking. From her silky [Hair Color] hair, to her smooth [Skin Color] skin, it left him speechless. It wasn't only her looks. She was smart, kind and sophisticated. He had to keep these feelings hidden away of course. He was aiming to become a hero. He had no time for love. And yet..he feels like he can't hold back anymore.

“Tokoyami-san? Hello?” [Name] says, waving around her hands in front of him. He flinched. How long was he spacing out.

“Ah..I'm sorry. I was deep in thought.” Fumikage says. [Name] smiles warmly. That smile..it always made his heart beat faster.

“It is alright. Let us go, we have quite a lot of work to do.” [Name] says. Fumikage nods, and they both begin to head back to the classroom. Today was the day he was going to ask her out. Definitely.

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ ••• ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

[Name] sighs tiredly, stretching her arms, a sweat forming at the corner of her face.

“[Last Name]? Are you okay? Do you want some water?” Fumikage asks.

“O-Oh, there is no need for that, I have some here. But, thank you.” [Name] says with a smile. He nods, while looking away from her, his cheeks tinted a light pink color. “It seems we are done. I will just get these back in the janitor's closet.” Fumikage nods, as she exits the classroom. He looked at the window, as the sky was a beautiful orange color. A beautiful sight, if you asked him. He sighs. Was this really the right time? I mean..he's just going to ask her out on a date.. it's..not that big of a deal, right? Shortly after, [Name] came back.

“Let's go home?”

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ ••• ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

Tenya stared at the two within the shadows, his dark blue eyes filled with murderous intent.

“Hey..[Last Name].” Fumikage starts, eyeing the [Taller/Smaller] female. She stared back, waiting for an answer. “There's..this new cafe that opened..um..would you accompany me there in the weekends?”

“Ah. You are talking about the new cat Cafe? I see. Sure thing, I was planning on going there anyways.” [Name] says with a small smile. Fumikage blushed. “I have to go now, I'll see you tomorrow?” Fumikage nods. “Alright. See you, Tokoyami-san. Stay safe, it is getting dark soon.” with that, [Name] began to walk off, waving at Fumikage.

Tenya made sure [Name] was nowhere in sight. He smiled in relief. This was his chance. Fumikage would never suspect anything. Especially since he has his guard down right now. He quietly made his way over to the short male, a pocket knife tucked in his pockets. His job today has been completed.

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ ••• ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

“Jiro?”

“Present.”

“Sero?”

“Present!”

“..And..Tokoyami?”

The room stayed silent. The majority of the students looking over to the empty seat that belonged to Fumikage.

“Um..sensei, Tokoyami-kun's not in school.” Eijirou says. Aizawa sighs, as he continues with the attendance.

“Hey, [Name]-chan, you and Tokoyami were together yesterday, what happened with him?” Mina asks.

“I do not know. We both parted ways yesterday in peace..maybe he is sick..or maybe he had some business to take care of.” [Name] says, with a reassuring smile. Though her face was filled concern. Meanwhile, a certain dark blue haired male smiled, trying to hold back a chuckle.