Part 10

(7:30 am)

You had your first hour off so you didn't want to wake up as early as you normally do. You walk downstairs to see your brother and mom sitting at the table eating breakfast (your dad is already at work).

You make your breakfast, cereal, and sit down at the table. You're talking about random things. 20 minutes later your brother asks you:

Bro: 'Hey y/n, could you go wake up Payton? We're going to meet with the boys today and he's still sleeping.'

You: 'Isn't he your friend?'

Bro: 'Yes, but I asked you to do it. So please do, you're already finished eating so what's the problem?'

You: 'Nothing, I will wake him up.'

Bro: 'Thank you y/n, your the best!'

You: 'Uhg don't be so slimy. Next time you can wake him up yourself.'

Bro: 'Thanks again.'

You walk upstairs and slowly open Payton's door. He's still asleep. You shake his shoulder.

Payton: 'Stoooop I'm sleeping.' He says keeping his eyes closed.

You: 'Payton, my brother said I had to wake you up.'

Immediately as Payton hears your voice he opens his eyes and looks at you. His hair is really messy.

He looks cute with his hair like that. I want to touch it, it seems so soft.

Payton: 'Oh goodmorning y/n. Did you sleep well?'

You: 'Yes I did. You?' You're still sitting on his bed.

Payton: 'Pretty much.' He rubs in his eyes and licks his lips.

He needs to stop. He is too cute. His rough morning voice... But you can't tell him: 1) it's too soon and 2) he's your brothers friend, that would be weird wouldn't it?

You: 'That's nice. Can you come down for breakfast?'

Your voice sounds a bit dull. You stand up from the bed to walk away. Payton grabs your shirt and pulls you back.

Payton: 'Hey, what's up?'

You: 'Nothing, I have to go to school now.' You try to walk away again but he holds your shirt tightly.

Payton: 'There's something.' He starts tickling you. You start laughing.

You: 'Payton stop it!!'

Payton: 'Not until you tell me what's up.'

You, still smiling: 'I told you, there's nothing going on.'

Payton: 'I hope so.' He lets you go. 'When do you have to leave?'

You: 'In 5 minutes. So I'll have to get going now, bye Payton see you tonight!'

You wave him goodbye. Payton quickly sits on the edge of the bed as you start walking out of his room.

Payton: 'See ya soon.' He kicks your ass with his foot. That made you jump a little.

You: 'Hey!'

Payton: 'Oops, my fault!' You both laugh.

You: 'Bye!'

Payton: 'Bye b*tch.' He says sarcastic. You turn your head around with a disapproving but funny look on your face. He winks at you.

You leave for school.