Part 29

- thursday, 12 july -

(9:30 am)

You're the first person to wake up and get start watching videos on your phone. You walk to the bathroom and take some mirror pics. You wanted to send them to your friends but accidentally sent a snap to Payton:

You don't realize this until he wakes up and sends you a snap back saying he is excited too

You don't realize this until he wakes up and sends you a snap back saying he is excited too. (you're still in the bathroom)

Payton walks into the bathroom.

Payton: 'You're excited that I'm here huh.' He smirks.

You: 'Omg did I sent that snap to you, that wasn't supposed to happen f*ck.'

Payton: 'I thought it was cute. I screenshot it.'

You: 'Haha, great.' You say sarcastic.

Payton: 'And I do look cute when I sleep. So cute that you took a picture of me sleeping.'

You: 'No I did not!'

Payton: 'Give me your phone then.'

You: 'Fine.' You blush. Payton opens Snapchat memories and sees the picture you just took of him sleeping.

Payton: 'Ahh, I look so cute.' He looks at you and smiles.

You: 'Sorry.'

Payton: 'I already have 2 pictures of you sleeping, there's no problem.'

You: 'When did you take those?!'

Payton: 'Last night and when I slept in your bed, the time you woke me up saying "F*CK!".'

You: 'Oh hahaha. I got kinda scared you sneaked into my room at night.'

Payton: 'Hey! I'm not some sort of psycho who does such things!' You both laugh. 'Lets wake your brother up by jumping on him.'

You: 'Good idea.'

You jumped on your brother. He woke up confused, but joined you to breakfast right after. When entering the breakfast area you saw your mom and dad sitting at a table.

You: 'Hey mom! Hi dad!'

Mom & dad: 'Good morning kiddos!'

Mom: 'How did it went last night?'

Bro: 'Really good. I'm sharing a bed with Payton and y/n sleeps alone.'

Dad: 'How it should be.'

You: 'Did you guys have a good night?'

Mom: 'Yes, the bed is really comfortable.'

You get some breakfast and sit next to Payton. You all agree to make this a chill day where everyone can choose what to do themselves. Your parents are visiting a museum. After breakfast your brother quickly gets ready to "go to the pool" aka "meet up with the girl he met yesterday". So you and Payton are the only ones left at the hotel.