My Pet Chapter 1

{So sorry if you speak french, also will probly be lemony?. Hope you enjoy} P.s will be some Lana del rey references and some other songs!

"Galaxia stop this!" A deep voice can be heard "Why i'm at heave with my best friend!!" I'm falling, crying, why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up screaming, breath harshly. "Vixan!!", I looked around to find a female figure.

"Sheala" I was sitting up, she hugged me her smell filled my nose.

"Are you ok ?" I sighed happy to be with her. I nodded "Any more of those weird dreams?". I nodded "I was falling, like an angel pushed off of heaven" i laid back down, she giggled "You fill your heads with those myths of demons, reapers, angels, and others myths" she smiled, "I'm going to lay with you, only since you woke me up from my sleep". I smiled this was new to me I usually was emotionless, too caught up in books, or being lost in my own world. "That would be nice" she paused "were you talking to me?" I sighed. Turning over to let her in my bed as weird as it sounds.

~Next morning~

"Vixan, Come here my pet~", a Female stepped up to a chair. "No words?, great like a good girl today you will be going to a shop to pick up the bosses brother, I don't care if you have to kill anybody just get his dead body"

"will I get something in return?" She said coldly with no emotion almost like a robot.

"Ah! yes you will, You can have a nice day off" he said laughing "It's been so long since i heard that beautiful voice~" He cooed loudly.

She grunted, "My info?" he laughed once again "The table my purr...fect pet"

A loud thump can be heard, She was out like a flash of lighting. "Great my pet"

"I dont see what you find in her!" A taller man entered "Ah Claude, you that thing is very good at being assassin, flexible, stealthy, calm, And she has been trained" He laughed. "Are you implying she was a very bad person before this?" he calmly said.

"Yes a very bad girl, escaping at every chance, killing those how would enter, and least of all she was not a proper lady. She had such a mouth she would not shut up. That was till I taught her a lesson, She may have shut up but then she would act out of place. We got somebody special for that job" He boomed in anger.

"Now's she your pet?, I bet you she would run if she got the chance!". Claude raised his eyebrow, "No she would not shes knows better! Claude don't anger me wheres my things?". Claude smiled "Here, Now i will return to my master" Claude hands the man a folder of papers."Do you mind if I borrow her, your pet?" He laughed 't "Claude, you can just try not to play too rough" he laughed "As you wish, But I can't promise anything". Just like that claude left the man sitting there laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vixan p.o.v.

I hate women and their clothes."Are you ready to tighten the corset?" i nodded to the answer. "MERDE!!" I screamed, "maybe if you weren't such a indoor person you would be used to it" Sheala commented "Baise you" she laughed "Now I know why they put you on a physical lock down, and made sure you would no longer speak". I growled the pain of my body squeezed together, "Ok i'm done with it" she sighed.

~20 mins later~

"Done!!" she had messed with my luscious Deep Blue hair that was almost black. She had put it into a curly bun best she could do.......Please don't say I look like girl!! "I hate this!" I growled, "Hey you got a skirt so you could move freely" she was so mad at me that I didn't like her work. "Why must..........Never mind" I had talked to much. "Oh my darling baby Vix" Vix I hated that so much but Vixan was to formal for her. I turned to her "..." she was crying "You're so young to be doing this!!" she was right I was only 15.