My sweet blood.

After awhile of sitting in bed vixan woke up to claude sleeping. She had a good knowlegde about demons, because n every myth book she owned had demons in it. She was facinated by them, but also disguested by them. She hated the way claude smelled, but he was a demon Sheala on the other hand smelled very nice. Vixan wondered to her self what was she, maybe she was human but she doughted it. Claude watch her think to her self for a while befor she glanced at him. "What is it?" he asked ever so quietly, "my books do you have my books?" he smiled she was already getting better. He nodded getting off the bed and movng to the dresser which was had her books on it. Claude handed her one, moving to sit back down onm the bed. She read the cover "Myth's' he would just listen to her sliky voice hum while she would read. This put him to sleep even though he was a demon. "Claude?" he woke up stirring "Yes?" he shot up. "what do you think i am?" He looked at her she was looking at a page in the book that said diffrent types of mythical creatures. 'Well I don't know what you are, I'm guessing human but I could very well be worng." Vixan shifted in the bed, "Could you find out?"

Vixan p.o.v

"Unless I get some clean blood I won't know" I thought for a moment. Blood? He got up and grabbed my arm, I sat up and got of the bed falling on the floor. "Ok maybe that was a dumb move" he laughed at me, "Help me up" he pulled me up and picked me up bridal style. He walked around the manor for a bit then we came back to his room, then we walked down a bit and a door with gold music notes on it. I rubbed my eyes, is this real?. He opened the door, I coughed it was super musky in there. It was nice there was a grand piano, flute, glass amrnomica, and harp. A huge bed was up against the window. A door with more music notes. There was at least 3 doors in the room. He smiled, I realized he was watching my reaction to the room. "I....um....is this mine?" He smiled at my question, "Yes my pet" I realized there was spider web on the wall as in a design of the wall. He dropped me on the bed. I said nothing taking it in, then I sneezed. "What's wrong?" I giggled at him "It smells like you in here". He grunted in disapproval "So?" He hissed, I just patted the bed motioning him to sit. He sat down in one swift motion, I leaned into him. "This is nice, I mean besides the smell" I smiled a genuine smile. For the first time he did not comment. I sat up to meet his head then I kissed him. He smiled against my kiss, grabbing my waist pulling me in closer for a more passionate kiss. I pulled away for air, he smirked at me. "Your still a little to young for sex my pet~" I glanced up at him, I gave him the piss off look. He laughed at me, "Do I need to get you a antibiotic drink?" I turned away nodding, but then leaped up looking for a trash can. I ran to the trash can, making it I threw up. Claude sighed, then I realized it was not just throw up but also blood. I gasped and then coughed blood up. Claude rushed toward me, and saw the blood, picked me up and took me back to his room, which smelled alot better. Before i fell back to my dream land i asked him "Is blood sweet?" he looked t me like i was crazy. Claude nodded at me "It is it almost taste like wine", i closed my eyes remebering that taste. "Sweet".

Claude p.o.v

"yes my pet your blood will be sweet"