Ghosts?

PART 1

It was just a normal day dealing with stupid people and doing my work as I was supposed to. when the bell rang for 7th period to go to 8th period. As I was going to my next class this spec ops team came in through the windows. While I stood there in astonishment everybody else in the hallway ran off. As I stood there I thought this must be the end when. One of the guys said "commander" and then I said "who me?" Yeah you. You came back from the future and said that we needed to pick you up so that you could make your attack on your enemies. Because it would fix something in the future. You named this group of mercenaries ghosts. Ghosts? Heh Well ok uh give me the sitwrap. We have your ride outside and everyone has been waiting to hear from you. You've got a direct link with your iron man suit. Wait what? Yeah you got your suit on you control it with your mind. Wow this nice anyways I want 2 F-22 and an F-35 for air support and we're all meeting at the hellcat over and out. Your ride is waiting for you outside. Witch you designed you put whatever you liked about the VTOL off of BO2 and combined it with the VTOL off of avatar and combined whatever else it was missing an made one badass VTOL. Damn that thing looks sick. Alright let's get to the hellcat.

PART 2

Alright listen up everyone we're going to take out my enemies and we are not going to shoot anyone that is not an enemy so no shooting cops, civilians, or someone trying to be a hero. All of you are wearing the same suit that I have so if shit goes bad you can do that also you will be carrying an M4A1 assault rifle and a dessert eagle because your suit can't do everything. So don't try to make it do everything. Also we are picking up my friends and people i like and taking them back here and then heading over to ISIS and we're going to show them who the real badasses are. Everyone who is participating and who will participate will get paid and it will be good your identities are protected so don't worry about someone coming after you. Alright mount up and move out most of you are staying here i am only taking 30 of you people wheels up in 15 minutes. I want F-22s and F-35s 8 miles out watching our backs Let's ride.

PART 3

Aright this is it like I said before I want 5 guys at each entrance and we're fast roping in, engage your clocking devices here we go. Go go go! Remember first the gas then the lights and the night vision. Execute execute! Each of team has their group of people to pick up or to take out. So get to it. Where are those trucks? 5 minutes out sir,good. Good time team. Let's go we've got to get these people to the airport. No man left behind let's go. Watchdogs do we have air superiority yet. We do? Nice watch the skies for us though. We're going to loading up the trucks on a C-5 it's going to be a bitch to get that thing in the air though. Once we've got the last truck loaded up we're taking off. Did esphan get picked up. Yeah he did but we're not going to be able to meet up with us at the airport though, alright I need an escort flight team to cover that helo.

PART 4

Aright I can't talk for long because we've got to go take down ISIS if you want to leave tell me now. If you want join me in the fight with ISIS then tell me that also. But before you leave I will be dropping 100k mega ton nukes on places I don't like. So think about that for a bit.

PART 5

Surprisingly no one wanted or come with us. That's sad well anyways we've gone over the battle plan many times but I am going to do it again just to be sure that people know what the hell is going on. We're going to take down the whole country of Africa from the north south east west and then we are going to push back ISIS and the Muslims to Saudi. I've got airstrikes and bombing runs cleared for the whole day plus we've got control of the airspace with all of this this should only take us 6hr to complete our mission. Here we are we're fast roping in like usual the VTOLs are going to provide air cover for us.

PART 6

Come on this is the last home stretch for us then we can go home. I need a pair of B1-Bs and a pair of B1-R lagging behind 10,000ft on coordinate grid foxtrot 11. Roger that strike package inbound ETA 2 minutes. Aright boys we've got a strike package coming in in less than 1 minute and 30 seconds. I need echo, Romeo, and zulu to fall back we've got your backs. Strike package inbound 15 seconds. Take cover! Payload delivered.

PART 7 last part

Sound off! A-m are here n-z are here also. Let's check it out. Wait cough cough yeah we got them motherfuckers. Alright boys let's head home you can do what ever with your money I don't care. Sir what are you going to do with your money. Me I am going to build me a house in London it's going to be a 2 story house with 6 bed and 6 bath with an 200 car garage. Nice thanks you boys be safe now.

THE END!